dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 02:54 PM

cots 

http://news.goldseek.../1539977270.php

the whole cot reversed  i have to digest this one

the commercials are still very short the dollar

it surprises me , in that, its festival season in india, and buying has been robust

and w/the weakness in the rupee/dollar indians are motivated to switch currencies

unless of course modi/jaitley are going to do something like they did election night 

and call in all the notes larger than 20rps causing indians to wait on long lines for days 

those 2 baditos are capable of anything! 

dharma

#532 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 05:47 PM

Chart long term does not look bearish the way it bounced off that 2001 trend line, shorter term it may peak at the end of October, oscillator is projecting a high in 2020. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#533 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 05:14 PM

hadik at the 37 min mark

https://www.howestre...k-in-money-153/

dharma

#534 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 06:30 PM

dharma, did I get Hadik right? Gold 1-2 year rally and then drop to new lows?

#535 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 07:43 PM

dharma, did I get Hadik right? Gold 1-2 year rally and then drop to new lows?

did he say new lows? I heard him suggest this up move is a B to be fooled by a C down

#536 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 12:58 PM

hadik-paraphrasing. the rally in 16 is A  B is this august september low and we are starting a C wave rally now .which should or could last a year or 2 .  he doesnt mention new lows after that , but that is the inference an A B C wave rally is counter trend .  this is and has been a possibility .  i have been counting the 16 advance as 1 and since then it has all been a correction for 2  .it could be that we havent finished 2 yet.  in that count.

obviously waiting longer for the correction to end in this C will bring more frustration but it is a possibility. 

this is hadiks view as of oct 20th  he could change his mind , then again he may not

dharma 

#537 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 03:12 PM

above 1450, and that count ie that we have begun a C wave up, looks less and less likely 

this count has been hadiks premise for quite some time.  the fact that  xau reached his targeted price , which he had for the last 1-2 years , did not alter his stance on the sector.  this count , that we are in C now may or may not be correct .  time will tell. 

dharma

#538 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 10:39 AM

former gs president john thornton, now ceo of abx  has the company greased and primed . it is running . he and his mates have been buying shares in the open market. they are holding. before thornton the stock was manipulated by gs and was a dog . things change

broad market makes lower lows.  home bulders and banks leading

i believe we have started a new impulse higher. i want the market to prove it to me by getting above 118.5 gld

alot of the spinning plates are favoring gold as the commodity back drop looks favorable

b of a merrill lynch is bullish they came out w/ this https://www.bloomber...-fiscal-deficit

in this sector  you have to always be looking over your shoulder  . this guy forgot that https://static.seeki...01826351295.jpg

dharma

ps no doubt hadik is a top flight analyst but folks are only familiar w/a limited view of his calls  he like every one else makes mistakes

Edited by dharma, 23 October 2018 - 10:40 AM.

#539 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 605 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 11:16 AM

xau-spy-ratio-time-to-long-miners-short-

#540 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 10:17 AM

hadik Middle East Cycles Project Explosive Period in Late-2018--Late-2019!

Turkey, Saudi Arabia & Iran Take Center Stage in 2018/2019!  

Crude Fulfills Upside as Gold Prepares for Advance.       i am assuming that what i had labeled as wave 2 has ended and we have started wave 3 
jabat breaking above that trendline will get the attention of some fund managers. the inverse h&s pattern in gdx is above the neckline and triggered the pattern  we are very early here in the rally
dharma
f