bottoming process continues

• Please log in to reply
911 replies to this topic

#481 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 11:39 AM

i have turns today and a week from monday,so i am thinking maybe a B here and C to follow next week????  i do think there is a good bid in this market.india has been strongly on the buy the last 2 months  it was disturbing to see the banksters sell 50k @1350 and yet gs has upped its target to 1450 this year will not be a race 2 forward and 1 back.we  will build momo over time.trade deficits widening.deficits deficits deficits  debt debt debt 

dharma

#482 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 12:21 PM

yep b or x here

down hard in C

#483 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 01:26 PM

yep b or x here

down hard in C

Gold already did an abc and found support on the top channel line from last august... so it should keep going up from here... we'll see...   

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#484 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 01:32 PM

maybe so. or maybe not.

i see GLD did a 5-3-5 down . sometimes 5-3-5 link to 5-3-5s

#485 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 04:16 PM

tough to say russ. i see the dollar at a possible inflection point. of course we just went through a period where gold/dollar moved in sync. of course seasonal charts are smoothed over.but mid march tends to be a bottom for gold. and i do see indian jewellers restocking their gold , always a good sign, the banksters rarely take the other side of their buying. seems to me w/the fed reversing course and putting rate rises on hold, they are out of options.  which soon enough will not be lost on the market. 

the jse gold index looks like its at a more advanced stage of the advance, if so then the other indexes should ketchup! i am not short term oriented.

i do think  the 2nd 1/2 of the year sees fireworks. also keep in mind 20 is an election year , so the republicans will start spending money to get reelected.

folks its a mess

better days are ahead for gold.cbs are buying like it or not gold has been a safe haven forever its only since 72 that gold lost its status. bankster hate gold but they always have it on hand .  unless you are gordon brown or canada

dharma

#486 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 10:25 AM

the board is very inactive.a good sign. commercials covered a significant # of shorts, covered more shorts than they sold at 1350 they also added longs

we have to see what we really have off thursdays lows. cant be in a hurry here. the market takes a couple of steps forward and then a %of that back.   we will be building momo over the years.all the while the debt builds and the dollars lustre loses shine year by year

dharma

#487 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 605 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 11:18 AM

75912492-d80d-4a8c-a76b-157ae18ae36a.png

#488 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 11:30 AM

a break of a channel made of 2 touch points on each line means not much imo

#489 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 09:19 AM

This could be moment of truth here on Silver today...

IF it can hold the pop up, consolidate and continue higher, then the assault on 16 may be just around the corner.

But, if it reverses back down here today, then the 16 area resistance is going to start to look a bit stronger....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#490 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 09:59 AM

platinum waking up

dollar sentiment at levels where tops are seen.  gold sentiment @areas where bottoms are seen

w/a move above 23.5 gdx will also have a big base. 

really quiet around here.  i like the action. 3-4 steps forward 1-2 steps back.  nurturing the move. 

there is real value in the miners. down 89% from their highs much like stocks in 32  

these things take time.wave 1 ended in 37  in a different place elliott wise from the very picture. 

But momo  will build over time . trump submits a 4.7Trillion dollar budget. living on money we dont

have and so is everyone else!

dharma