* More than 30 years WallStreet investment and technical analysis experience.
* 8 years on WallStreet as chief technical analyst with 3 brokerage firms.
* Former editor/publisher "The Traders Corner" technical analysis newsletter.
* Winner 1995 & 1996 worldwide internet stockmarket trading contest, "The Technical Analysis Challenge."
* Technical consultant to many WallStreet hedge funds and large institutional traders.
* Formerly chief technical analyst and daily contributor in the column "The Technical Trader" for America-invest.com, a major financial website.
* Currently author of "The Technical Trader" and "The Technical Trading Diary" on the financial website, www.thetechtrader.com
* Regular columnist on ADVFN, Stockhouse, and DecisionPoint, among many sites, and regular guest on WinningOnWallStreet, Marketviews.tv, KFWB-Radio Los Angeles, and more.
* Frequent guest columnist on CBSMarketWatch.
* Featured in Nov 2002 issue of Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities magazine.
* Featured in Futures Magazine (Sept '03), which wrote: “Using services such as...Boxer's is like having a trading mentor walk you through the trading day."
* Featured on CNBC (2/11/05), which called Harry "an influential newsletter writer."
Harry Boxer's Real-Time Technical Trading Diary
$199.95/month Try it FREE for 15 Days!
* Harry's Trading Diary
Real-time window into Harry's technical market insights and the stocks he would like to trade throughout the trading day. 60-plus entries/day with audio alerts & trading report card. New: Now also includes OEX options!
* Intermediate-Term Picks & Model Portfolio
Four top picks each week with annotated technical charts for 1-3 month horizon. Plus, intermediate-term model portfolio with trades noted in real-time in the diary.
* Closing Technical Analysis & Charts
End-of-day market analysis with technical forecasts for the next session. Posted in both audio and text, with technical index charts.
* Personal Stock Review
A Q&A with Harry each week in which he answers questions on stocks, trading strategies, market trends, and more.
* Harry's Fab 50
The 50 stocks with the best technical indicators, updated weekly.
* Boxer Shorts
Weekly update of stocks which technically have the strongest downside potential.
* Plus discounts on trading tools worth nearly $100/mo!
After 15 calendar days, $199.95 will be billed monthly to your credit card by AdviceTrade, Inc., ensuring uninterrupted service. If you have had a free trial in the last six months, billing is immediate. You may cancel your free trial any time within 15 calendar days and we will not bill your card. You may cancel your subscription at any time thereafter and we'll refund the unused portion to the nearest ending week. Inquiries or requests can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also phone in your order to 310-376-1960, toll free U.S. 866-376-1960.
telephone: 310-376-1960, toll free U.S. 866-376-1960
What people are saying about Harry:
I am amazed by your uncanny ability to predict the market and by how discliplined your trading is. I feel lost without your picks and commentaries!"
--Peter Sugiono - Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif.
"Since I started my subscription, I have been averaging about $2k a day, so to say the least I am ecstatic."
--Kevin McDonald - Boulder, Colorado
"Harry is one of the best traders alive today."
--Tom Robertson - Bel Air, Maryland
"Harry fits the definition of a great trader -- a human computer! His consistent coverage of each trade and providing of entry and exit points on a real-time basis separates his services from the others."
--Sandy Resnick - Coral Springs, Florida
"Harry, you are truly a stock expert. I absolutely love trading with you."
--Mark Bradley - Toronto, Ontario
"There's plenty of advice on the net [but] none of it has helped me make money like Harry's picks have."
--Gary Gill - Tempe, Ariz.
"Your recommendations are like a command to me."
--Ilian Kemenoff - Queensland, Aus.
"Great service. Very profitable. Hope you live to be 100!"
--Rod Vatcher - Newfoundland
Harry is one of the best traders on the planet and his insight has been a great education."
--Bob Markey - Aurora, Colo.
"Harry, you are the man. You have picked some really great stocks. I have decided to commit to your service after trying about 20 different guys out there."
--Ralph Wilkinson - Agoura Hills, Calif.
About Harry Boxer
No replies to this topic