looking for the lows next week

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 09:34 AM

so, looks like we put in a bottom. since its friday, and they have been slamming gold nearly every friday, i wont be satisfied until the day is over. i look for the move up to last through late june. dharma

#32 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 10:45 AM

here is a kind of road map for the next 4months. a move back up to 1k or near it. then a move to possibly as low as 740. w/calls that the bull is dead. then a near doubling off that low. this is a process and its going to take years. not months or weeks. i am confident how this finishes. its just the middle chapters that have me sitting on the edge of my seat. dharma

#33 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 05:18 PM

dharma Thank you very much for this thread with your comments and analysis. Your patience and experience has brought confidence and clarity to what has to be one of the toughest markets for many a trader and investor. Best to you.
Peace
johngeorge

#34 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 01:16 PM

here is a kind of road map for the next 4months. a move back up to 1k or near it. then a move to possibly as low as 740. w/calls that the bull is dead. then a near doubling off that low. this is a process and its going to take years. not months or weeks. i am confident how this finishes. its just the middle chapters that have me sitting on the edge of my seat. dharma

dharma:

Following your "road map" see link to chart below below:

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$GOL...amp;a=110068403

I believe there will be "double top" calls when gold again moves back towards old highs and because of the swiftness and severity of the present correction MACD, etc will not confirm the move up - then a move back towards the 65-week moving average, which in several months should be 800-825 for the ultimate BUY signal. (Note: notice it normally takes multiple sell signals for a top - sign of the on-going bull market in gold)

stubaby