Photo

we are going to 980-1k @least on this rocket ride!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 05:50 PM

the board is dead, i will continue to post my thoughts until the echo of my aloneness here drives me into silence. looks like we could have completed a 3rd wave, so a correction is upon us. part of the game. i suspect that the july lows will be a 2. yesterday silver confirmed golds breakout , with a breakout of its own. i suspect the movements will be faster now, as the unmistakable signs are there for some kind of banking upheaval/disruption. the bkx remains below its 03 lows. although it does now have rsi divergences. i will now sit tight unless or until some bargains appear.
this piece by john embry, i found to be provacative:http://www.sprott.com/pdf/investorsdigest/digest.pdf
dharma

Hey amigo I have felt the same way several times over the last few years - wondering if anyone was listening? Senor loves the recent trading and a grande move norte is likely in the months ahead. Just going to hold my agressive long and let it ride.

BS is beautiful

Senor

i like hearing from el rey del margarita!
cgnx- here is john embry for yahttp://www.sprott.com/pdf/investorsdigest/digest.pdf
yes the ecb will raise tomorrow. and gold should be on its way. today was one of those control days. lets pick it back up tomorrow. good to know others are out there. dharma
ps. i am not in the camp that sees gold to 750, i dont know if 850 gets tested again. if we make new highs then i think 850 was the low. and if we go to the 1200s then we may not see below 1k again. dharma

#22 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 09:45 AM

so far there are 3 upwaves on the chart. and this wave 4 is within the parameters, although xau is close to an overlap. both xau/hui are oversold. it could work out to be a triangle pattern which fib had suggested. just holding . not doing anything. in either event, there will be a bullish outcome. dharma

#23 cgnx

cgnx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 06:30 PM

TY Dharma, I'm on here everyday. Keep up the good work.
If it can be cornered, it will.

#24 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 07:57 PM

dollar is at the lows of its flag off the lows http://bp0.blogger.c...sY/s400/USD.jpg
could be a nice dollar bounce this week unless it breaks those lows...

#25 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:31 AM

i see fibs count above, its my alternate. we have hourly divergences in place here, i am looking for a rally, the nature of which should tell us where we are exactly. if it is impulsive, then we go to 1k @least before a meaningful correction. if not then the lows will be tested. dharma

#26 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 02:30 PM

seems obvious w/the bkx testing 98 lows, that @least one bank is in trouble. fnm and fre taking the knowck out blow! i think @some point the gold shorts wake up to a nightmare! dharma

#27 Xanatax

Xanatax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 02:57 AM

dollar is at the lows of its flag off the lows

could be a nice dollar bounce this week unless it breaks those lows...

yeah yeah! i'm looking for a right shoulder tho, not a channel upwards.
tops at maybe 73.5 before the next step down to 70-71

the US economy as a whole has been rather down this last month or two.
hard to think the dollar is about to snap now...

i figure this little bump up in the dollar is the snag holding back the >980 gold move...
once a $USD shoulder forms, the dollar can slip a little more, and gold can test the old high.

#28 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:27 AM

post #25 my thinking here, nothing has changed, except the divergences were taken out. today is the 4th down day in a row. should we close down. the dollar has declinning resistance above, its not going anywhere to the upside. i have been and still am looking for a significant low in the july -august period. dharma

#29 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:33 AM

now lets see the structure and nature of this rally, it will tell us alot. is the correction over, or do we still have more to go. i will let the market tell me. it is still early for me to have a bottom! however, i have learned to let the market decide. dharma

#30 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:01 PM

dharma: if this is a big C down then if C=A HUI targets 330