A wave done. B on deck

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:58 AM

yesterday , we finished a .382 correction in hui/xau. now the B wave. this correction should be over, including the C wave. soon. dharma

#2 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:00 AM

yesterday , we finished a .382 correction in hui/xau. now the B wave. this correction should be over, including the C wave. soon. dharma

agree, March 17-19

BSing away

Senor

#3 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:16 PM

Muy malo rally attempt, is this weaker than we think? Waiting and watching and on the hammock.

PURE BS

Senor

#4 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:10 PM

this doesn't look like an A down to me boys...flagging today makes the prospects of another jaunth down looking likely and that would make for 5 waves off the highs. Could this down indeed be a C?

#5 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:14 PM

agree, March 17-19

BSing away

Senor

that is my 1st possibility. and yes it is weak. 850? dharma

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:15 PM

this doesn't look like an A down to me boys...flagging today makes the prospects of another jaunth down looking likely and that would make for 5 waves off the highs. Could this down indeed be a C?

"A" waves can be 5's amigo, but Senor wonders if it might be more bearish than many think, no matter and am just chillin out.

BSing away

Senor

#7 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:55 PM

indeed you are right senor: it could be a simple zig-zag, that would be the favoured count here.

#8 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:38 AM

gold has been down 8 days straight(not counting today). gann has a 7-10day rule, which says(paraphrasing) after a market has been down/up 7-10 days in a row, reverse and go long. so i did @the close and bought some stocks w/constructive patterns. dont be fooled for a second gold is in a long term bull market. the pictures being painted are trying to dissuade folks from their positions. this market will be like all the rest of the bulls and end in a parabolic blowoff. in all other currencie(except the green back) gold has made new highs. we are still under the 8.6 yr cycle which is due to bottom next month. the recognition phase is approaching . dharma

#9 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:39 PM

keep in mind that this rally is corrective and will last till monday @the latest. already lightening on my trades, thank you. saving ammo for a buying opp. point of recognition coming soon. certainly by the 4th quarter. dharma

#10 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 05:39 PM

how do you know the correction is not over dharma