pressure is off

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:52 AM

i have stating here for some time , that a low would be hit by the 20th and now i think we rally until mid sept. i am reluctant to give my date. after this rally completes, there will be pressure on the gold market, which will lead to a new base and then new forever highs. seems trite, but that should be 3of 3. the important point for me is, this fall will present the last buying opportunity below 1k. the emperor is about to be shown buck naked. and prechter with his dollar bull call will look ridiculous dharma

#2 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:52 AM

i have stating here for some time , that a low would be hit by the 20th and now i think we rally until mid sept. i am reluctant to give my date.
after this rally completes, there will be pressure on the gold market, which will lead to a new base and then new forever highs. seems trite, but that should be 3of 3. the important point for me is, this fall will present the last buying opportunity below 1k. the emperor is about to be shown buck naked.
and prechter with his dollar bull call will look ridiculous
dharma

Then again maybe this Aug 21 time frame plus or minus a day is a top eh amigo? Senor is flat. If today's rally fails then watch out below, I would recommend tight stops if long.

NO BS

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 21 August 2009 - 10:53 AM.

#3 gvc

gvc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 409 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:17 AM

this is fun.. two good traders on opposite sides of the coin. coin is spinning in the air...will it land heads or tails.. place your bets.

#4 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:28 AM

this is fun.. two good traders on opposite sides of the coin. coin is spinning in the air...will it land heads or tails.. place your bets.

and one has money bet and the other is 100% cash. I respect the upside potential, but don't believe in it.

BSing away

Senor

#5 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:42 AM

Seneor, I follow your calls very closely. At what price level (gold bullion) will you change your views? Thanks for sharing your input with the gold community.

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:57 AM

Seneor,
I follow your calls very closely. At what price level (gold bullion) will you change your views?

Thanks for sharing your input with the gold community.

None for now, because a rally above 1000 IMO is a terminal move, I prefer to watch.

NO BS

Senor

#7 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:36 PM

this will be a terminal move for this wave, not a terminal move for the bull. my cycles call for an upmove till mid september, i have been doing this long enough to trust my work. and the pattern , both the reverse h&s, and the triangle since feb, both say higher prices ahead. i know that i am not smart enough to know exactly when this will occur. but having traded the last bull, and i had 3 accounts w/sinclair who got me out @about 425 just before gold went vertical , i realize even the best and most famous traders can outsmart themselves out of the market. its why most of my money is in buy and hold until we are well into the parabolic. i trade to keep my skills and my mind sharp. frankly, w/appallingly low rates of return on the buck and increasing deficits i dont see how the dollar does not have a one way ticket to lower levels. and gold will be the beneficiary of that. so , here i sit patiently waiting for everyone to see the writing on the wall. bric nations are there. and the masses one day will wake up and find the paper promise is a big fat lie. dharma

#8 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:37 PM

this will be a terminal move for this wave, not a terminal move for the bull. my cycles call for an upmove till mid september, i have been doing this long enough to trust my work. and the pattern , both the reverse h&s, and the triangle since feb, both say higher prices ahead. i know that i am not smart enough to know exactly when this will occur. but having traded the last bull, and i had 3 accounts w/sinclair who got me out @about 425 just before gold went vertical , i realize even the best and most famous traders can outsmart themselves out of the market. its why most of my money is in buy and hold until we are well into the parabolic. i trade to keep my skills and my mind sharp. frankly, w/appallingly low rates of return on the buck and increasing deficits i dont see how the dollar does not have a one way ticket to lower levels. and gold will be the beneficiary of that. so , here i sit patiently waiting for everyone to see the writing on the wall. bric nations are there. and the masses one day will wake up and find the paper promise is a big fat lie. dharma

I do not like the way many gold and silver stocks are acting here, lets observe how they close.

BSing away

Senor

#9 goldswinger

goldswinger

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:15 PM

I have to throw my hat behind Senor on this one. I have a lot of respect for Dharma's calls all the time , he's been right a lot more often than not. But so has Senor and maybe even more so from a trading perspective. I am a long term Gold Bull , but I trade mostly short term. And while I agree that in the long term the Dollar is toast. I also feel that the empire and the establishment are not going down without a fight and that is what makes this so difficult. The dollar will bounce one more time, it is fighting a very tough uphill battle. One of the key reasons for this coming bounce is that everybody is at extreme bearish levels on it. Every body that wanted to sell has probably already sold.....models in Brazil , cab drivers, shoeshiners,cooks, etc. all included. The SPX is doing its final 5th wave from the March lows, it should be over by Monday and then the rollercosater will be on the down slope. GS.

#10 HOLYGRAIL

HOLYGRAIL

• Traders-Talk User
  • 126 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:37 PM

I have to go with SenorBS, its very risky here. What makes it risky is government interference and minipulation. This won't appear on a chart. HOLYGRAIL