Gold stocks el weako

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 08:54 AM

will they now lead the way south of the border, Senor thinks si. :o PURE BS Senor

#2 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 09:17 AM

and now cinco down in XAU? muy interesting BSing away Senor

#3 Regent

Regent

• Traders-Talk User
  • 249 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 09:36 AM

Kudos to Senor. He foresaw this. The metal itself is still holding above 1k. However, historically equities lead the way up or down. So this could be a prelude to a mal stinko of a gold correction. However I still believe its only profit taking and we will be on our way to new 52 highs in the GDX soon. :D

and now cinco down in XAU? muy interesting

BSing away

Senor

The Admins and I are now nicey-nicey! :D

#4 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:07 AM

I'm still holding long Dec gold futures and long NEM. Futures are higher, and NEM is about the same as when Senor first was getting beared up. All this looks corrective to me. IT

#5 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:26 AM

I'm still holding long Dec gold futures and long NEM. Futures are higher, and NEM is about the same as when Senor first was getting beared up. All this looks corrective to me.

IT

I have 60% of bear position in HGD which I bought at 3 different times this week, all into the XAU norte spikes, I am ahead on all positions, and with cinco down in XAU I like what these old eyes see. Best of luck to you.

BSing away

Senor

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:34 AM

I'm still holding long Dec gold futures and long NEM. Futures are higher, and NEM is about the same as when Senor first was getting beared up. All this looks corrective to me.

IT

uno more thing amigo, IMO NEM looks worse/weaker as it could not even get above it's June 1 high on this rally while XAU-HUI-GDX all did. Take that FWIW, to Senor it is not bueno.

BSing away

Senor

#7 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:34 AM

Kudos to Senor. He foresaw this. The metal itself is still holding above 1k. However, historically equities lead the way up or down. So this could be a prelude to a mal stinko of a gold correction. However I still believe its only profit taking and we will be on our way to new 52 highs in the GDX soon. :D

BSing away

Senor

friend, he has missed this entire up leg in gold, which if you havent noticed is in a bull market. so what did he foresee. gold is @1011! i have no doubt that gold will correct, and i may be wrong on this as there are no divergences @this point. dharma

#8 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:39 AM

BSing away

Senor

friend, he has missed this entire up leg in gold, which if you havent noticed is in a bull market. so what did he foresee. gold is @1011! i have no doubt that gold will correct, and i may be wrong on this as there are no divergences @this point. dharma

Si, I did miss this leg norte and I never expect to catch every move, I have no problemo with that - do you? I did not short until very recently so I did not get hurt. You made a bueno call amigo and Kudos to you. The past is now the past, what happens from here is what is muy importante, Senor at the least thinks gold declines to 960, if that happens I will again evaluate.

BSing away

Senor

#9 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:48 AM

BSing away

Senor

Si, I did miss this leg norte and I never expect to catch every move, I have no problemo with that - do you? I did not short until very recently so I did not get hurt. You made a bueno call amigo and Kudos to you. The past is now the past, what happens from here is what is muy importante, Senor at the least thinks gold declines to 960, if that happens I will again evaluate.
simply, i have nothing but respect for your ability as a trader, and you post what you do, which is alot more than most do.
the post was directed towards regent
dharma

BSing away

Senor

#10 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 11:02 AM

Dharma, I am curious what your forecast is from here? Senor thinks 960 is minimum and it could be mucho, mucho lower than that. NO BS Senor