XAU target 65 in 10 days

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 no_mind

no_mind

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 04:27 PM

I just received the following e-mail from agora-inc.com complete with link to handwritten chart. It's a good spooky story:

Warning: Gold Price Shock Coming

A 247profits e-Dispatch Alert: Gold Price Shock Coming!

As you know, I have a running correspondence with WaveStrength guru Adam Lass on the subject of the relative value of gold and the major gold and silver producers. If you own gold, gold stocks, or even any other sort of equity, take note. Because if you act right now, it won't be too late.

Over the past six months, Adam's analytic system has called both gold's long-term decline and nearly all of it's sudden five-day "price shocks." Indeed, had investors simply acted on his warning of last Friday, they could have avoided participating in a four-day drop that peeled over 11% off Senior Gold. His reliability on this topic has been uncanny, so when he wrote me to say that the long-term trend of the past few months was coming to an end, it certainly piqued my interest. However, what he wrote next was enough to chill the soul of anyone still holding substantial amounts of either precious metals or equity in the companies that produce them. Brace yourself...

*** "Gold investors will look back on the last six months as 'the good old days.' My latest charts show a distinct 'change-of-trend-event,' and the new trend is both well formed and of a much sharper angle of decline. "Actually, there are three distinct events your readers need to aware of: "The first is the April 12 pennant failure at 100.00. This pennant occurred as the bottom line of the 04/03-04/04
rising trend collided with the top line of the 01/04-05/04 falling trend. "The short-term trend that resulted from this breakdown appeared to many as a simple down cycle within a gentle trough... in other words, an ideal opportunity to add more
gold and silver to their secret hoards. "Nothing could have been farther from the truth. Rather, this was the last chance for any investors who got into the gold market after June of last year to get out with their portfolio relatively intact.

"The next crucial event was the breakdown/confirmation in and around 85.00 that commenced with the 5.41-point price-shock of April 28 and completed with the failure to regain a handhold within the shallow falling trend on May 5. "From that point forward, the very steep falling trend was no longer a simple down cycle but a primary trend, and a particularly well-formed one at that, with a distinct waveform that will extremely difficult to disrupt.

Posted Image

*** "This leads me to the final events in my near-term forecast. Over the next ten trading days, you can expect two bear rallies: The first is already underway and may run as high 83.50 before gradually declining to 77.50 and then dropping suddenly to 70.00. The second will commence six trading days out and will run to as high as 72.50 before dropping suddenly to my final target of XAU 65.00. That is not to say that the XAU will gain any considerable pricing power at that juncture. The possible permutations multiply geometrically, and make ultra-specific price targets difficult beyond ten days. WaveStrength Advanced trading tactician Bryan Bottarelli recommends you capitalize on this pending series of drops, which could give you a 138% gain. But you'll need to act quickly, because the move is going to happen in a matter of days... And the potential here is huge.

Just on gold alone, their members had the opportunity to make 31% on XAU March 105 Puts (XAV OA), 35% on SPX April 1150 Calls (SPT DJ) and 16% on XAU April 100 Puts (XAV PT). That's not including their other winning recommendations on all six indices: the NASDAQ 100 (NDX), Philadelphia Semiconductor Index (SOX), S&P 500 (SPX), Philadelphia Gold and Silver Index (XAU), Oil Shareholders (OIH) and even the Pharmaceutical Holders Trust (PPH). With that many chances to make money, WaveStrength Advanced members are always in the market, taking advantage of as many opportunities as possible.

Sincerely,

J. Christoph Amberger
Publisher

Edited by Guru Dudette, 12 May 2004 - 08:42 AM.

#2 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 08:33 PM

is this connected to Tobin Smith in some way?

#3 Mike

Mike

• Traders-Talk User
  • 389 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 09:04 PM

What's the story behind the avatar? I recognize that guy from 35 years ago.

#4 no_mind

no_mind

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 09:38 PM

skott, I'm not aware of there being any connection with Tobin Smith. Mike, the avatar is a picture of Bob Wilkins on the set of his weekly show "Creature Features", which I was an avid fan of back in the 70's. It aired on Saturday nights and he would show horror & science-fiction films. Being I referred to this posting as a spooky story, the avatar came to mind. You must be from the San Francisco Bay Area or Sacramento or somewhere like that to have recognized him. I live in Burlingame and watched him on Ch-2.

#5 stockbucks_coffee

stockbucks_coffee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 914 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 12:31 AM

Yeah, whatever happened to good old Bob Wilkins??? Remembered watching his shows too as a little brat in San Francisco. "Night of the Living Dead" freaked me out for years. The independent Channel 2 had some good programs back then, "Dialing for Dollars", and those all comedy shows now playing in the "TV Land" channel on cable. SC.

#6 no_mind

no_mind

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 03:44 AM

sc, I was reading where he opened his own advertising agency in the 80's and in the mid 90's it went under. He & his wife ended up moving to Reno where he worked at the Nugget in Sparks for 4 years then retired.

#7 Mike

Mike

• Traders-Talk User
  • 389 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 07:49 AM

I knew it was Creature Features. Yes, I lived in S.F. in the '70s; love it out there. Moved to MN in '78, but travel out every 2-3 yrs. to see friends & relatives.

#8 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 05:14 PM

Now that is PURE UNADULTERATED BS in Senor's opinion! No BS. Senor

#9 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 06:44 PM

Senor, now is that fair? Scott

#10 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 08:47 PM

In oct 1997 the xau lost 43% in less than 10 weeks. I got the same signal a few weeks ago that I did in 1997. we have only lost about around 15% so far. Scott