Bloody Black Monday & Week - imo-

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:34 PM

It ain't looking good, not good at all. Bull blood will probably be spilled over and not just in the PMs arena/pits but in many others as well. As any torero worth his gleaming coat-of-arms will tell you, the most dangerous bull is a wounded bull. Gold $1,050-$1,030 - be seeing you.... The $SPX should fall more than Gold, I believe and think. -tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#2 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 01:07 PM

Tria, what is the news, yuan added to IMF SDR?

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#3 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 02:37 PM

Tria, what is the news,

yuan added to IMF SDR?

Kamikaze acting terrorists from the east and north Africa have brought pre-Christmas fear in France, and in other big EU countries.
The important holiday season will suffer.
Private consumption, travel, tourism, etc., will be hard hit.
People in France are told to stay at home and in any case in no mood to go out.
More terrorists attacks are expected apparently and in other countlies as well, such as in Germany and in the UK.
The weak Euro probably drops more and the stk mkts fall.
Sunday DAX is -1.70% allready.
Margin calls galore.
Wondering if Yellen keeps her promise to raise this year or not.
Its all on your TV screen, where R Y located my friend?

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

~ Wayne Gretzky

#4 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 06:59 PM

Short Euro hedge back on at just a bit higher level than the one I exited on 11/6. Will charge the comissions to the infidels/heretics/crusaders/terrorists/innocent youth killers ISIS from the east and south of Europe. -tria :angry:

~ Wayne Gretzky

#5 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 07:11 PM

I am in US, Oklahoma. I didn't see any tv but knew about Europe. I thought you were talking about gold going down next week. Weds is a Bradley date.

#6 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 08:35 PM

Gold up almost $12 tonight, political instability is good for gold.

It ain't looking good, not good at all.

Bull blood will probably be spilled over and not just in the PMs arena/pits but in many others as well.
As any torero worth his gleaming coat-of-arms will tell you, the most dangerous bull is a wounded bull.

Gold $1,050-$1,030 - be seeing you....

The $SPX should fall more than Gold, I believe and think.

-tria

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#7 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 09:40 PM

I imagine yuan SDR is important, there is still a 30 day wait of some sort. So china can print with the rest of them as a fake reserve currency driving up dollar and hurting gold through next year. The SDR gives Chinese currency an equity basis, they basically collateralize and monetize value of land and infrastructure, that is what SDR is, posting sovereignty for collateral. Its what happened to American slaves that posted monetized birth certificate bonds(irs). You would think they wanted to know how debt money worked before they posted their first born up for 19T.

#8 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:04 AM

Russ,

Gimme me a couple of days and will happily agree that I am wrong and the alarm is false.
After all and following continous distribution days, Gold has been under accumulation lately.
A new buy signal was triggered on Friday.
It seems the enlightened 'Bilderberg' chosen few, knew in advance what was coming this weekend.
http://www.wwfn.com/crashupdate.html

Wish the GLD gap opening results in an island key reversal day, but I doubt it.
http://stockcharts.c...id=p70633368716

PS
Half a million Syrian Refugees have passed from Turkey to the Greek Aegean islands and then to Athens on their way to greener northern European pastures and mainly to Germany's 'promised land'.
Many are still here and another 500,000 are waiting and preparing to invade our shores.
Last but not least, I am sure you all know who were inadvertently arming ISIS-linked terrorists in Syria & Iraq in the past.

-tria :angry:

Gold up almost $12 tonight, political instability is good for gold.

It ain't looking good, not good at all.

Bull blood will probably be spilled over and not just in the PMs arena/pits but in many others as well.
As any torero worth his gleaming coat-of-arms will tell you, the most dangerous bull is a wounded bull.

Gold $1,050-$1,030 - be seeing you....

The $SPX should fall more than Gold, I believe and think.

-tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#9 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 10:45 AM

to me, fwiw, it just looks like its not golds time in another time and another setting these attacks on innocent citizens have a more dramatic effect the debt crises will play out , but in its time more patience dharma

#10 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 11:39 AM

to me, fwiw, it just looks like its not golds time
in another time and another setting these attacks
on innocent citizens have a more dramatic effect
the debt crises will play out , but in its time
more patience
dharma

One thing is certain, the stars are not favourably aligned yet for the PMs.

-tria

~ Wayne Gretzky