GOLD correction "can" now be counted

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 07:51 AM

as done at overnight 1211 low. Please keep in mind that "can" guarantees nada, IMO it only says one can count a corrective decline as complete from the rally highs, and as we know counts can be interpreted incorrectly and can become very convoluted (do an ABC X ABC) or this decline could morph into 5 down instead of an ABC. But that is my dos centavos, let's see how the day unfolds. BTW silver looks the same

BSing away

Sebor

#2 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 08:24 AM

and I am NOT buying as anything here is bottom fishin and pole is under lock and key. If I see a decisive rally suggesting a low I may buy just observin and watchin

PureBS

Senor

#3 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 11:50 AM

Hi Senor,

As I posted on my cycle post here is Armstrong's latest... "Gold has plunged again trading down trying to flirt with 1206. If we close below 1206 today, then get prepared for a test of 1174 which is the next Monthly Bearish beyond 1240. If we get this signal today, it begins to look like we will break 1000. Failing to exceed last year’s high keeps it on track where we have the potential for the low in 2016. Looks like we will shake the diehards out of the tree."

Edited by Russ, 27 May 2016 - 11:50 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#4 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 01:37 PM

Hi Senor,

As I posted on my cycle post here is Armstrong's latest... "Gold has plunged again trading down trying to flirt with 1206. If we close below 1206 today, then get prepared for a test of 1174 which is the next Monthly Bearish beyond 1240. If we get this signal today, it begins to look like we will break 1000. Failing to exceed last year’s high keeps it on track where we have the potential for the low in 2016. Looks like we will shake the diehards out of the tree."

I don't have much interest here especially if this decline phase keeps going as it could morph into a big 3 down instead of a C. Unless we turn up with a 5-wave rally from a corrective decline I keep the fishin poles locked up. I remain focused on the oil sector

Senor

#5 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 02:17 PM

Hi Senor,

I don't have much interest here especially if this decline phase keeps going as it could morph into a big 3 down instead of a C. Unless we turn up with a 5-wave rally from a corrective decline I keep the fishin poles locked up. I remain focused on the oil sector

Senor

Sorry a 3 down? I cant see what that would be a three of? thanks

#6 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 02:18 PM

happy to see marty still bearish

#7 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 02:22 PM

Hi Senor,

Senor

Sorry a 3 down? I cant see what that would be a three of? thanks

could be 3 of a developing irregular flat correction, or 3 of a larger 5 down and it's only larger wave A or 1 down from the recent highs. It does not have to be bullish

#8 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 07:20 PM

Thanks
The latter is bullish yes?
The former , if 3 of 1 down I can't make out quite 1 of what?

#9 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 01:24 AM

http://blog.kimblech...ntum-may-27.jpg

#10 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 07:58 AM

Thanks
The latter is bullish yes?
The former , if 3 of 1 down I can't make out quite 1 of what?

1 of a bearish LT pattern and an eventual 5 down to new lows below 1000, not a favored count but one never knows