• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 07:39 AM

Why go up? been down for too long...

Hmmm,.because its been down "too long" why go up? Perhaps because stocks go up and down (correct and rally) and one can make money buying when lower than higher? and this is a premier gold mining stock. Obviously if one thinks gold is going a lot lower then its not time to buy, I happen to favor gold is at near a key secondary low and I like having a diversified portfolio, risk/reward from current levels IMO very much favors the reward side here intermediate term, my dos centavos

Senor

#12 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:45 AM

once again banging against near term 31.10-31.15 resistance, a decisive move above there could imply a rally to 32.90

Senor

#13 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 01:20 PM

decent and "potential" bullish action here, broke out above 31.10-31.15 and rallied toward 31.50, retested breakout and so far holding above breakout at 31.25, like the action as long as we don't see a sustained decline back below 31

Senor

#14 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:09 AM

Senor can you say more about your silver meltdown scenario?

#15 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 08:10 AM

Senor can you say more about your silver meltdown scenario?

Hmmm meltdown. Not that it can't happen but I really don't think silver has a "meltdown" scenario at this time - its just too oversold as it his. Still think it has five up from last Fall and a deep corrective decline is in its final stages. As always anything can happen but I think a "melt up" remains more likely and with so many silver stocks seeing an utter capitulation sure smells much more like a major bottom to me, we see

Senor

#16 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 09:54 AM

so far good action in NEM, dipped to 30.80 early on but now back to 31.25 area, IF it can take out yesterday's 31.43 high I'd like the chances it might be in a near term wave iii of 3 after i/ii's from the 29.77 May 10 bottom, we see

Senor

#17 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:47 PM

Charles Nenner : 

If Deutsche Breaks $6.40 "The World Is In Trouble

On gold, Nenner says,

A lot of people don’t know that a lot of bull markets in gold are in a deflationary period. We are looking for a long term bull market for a couple of years to come, maybe until 2024. We are fine tuning it, but we are going to go short in the middle of the summer the bonds and go long the gold. I don’t think the weakness in stocks is going to go to the usual September, October and November time period. I think, after July, it will start to be difficult.”

Peace
johngeorge

#18 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:35 AM

Charles Nenner : 

If Deutsche Breaks $6.40 "The World Is In Trouble

On gold, Nenner says,

A lot of people don’t know that a lot of bull markets in gold are in a deflationary period. We are looking for a long term bull market for a couple of years to come, maybe until 2024. We are fine tuning it, but we are going to go short in the middle of the summer the bonds and go long the gold. I don’t think the weakness in stocks is going to go to the usual September, October and November time period. I think, after July, it will start to be difficult.”

Interesting, the DB chart is just awful, NEM's recent strength is encouraging, Barrick(GOLD) could have put in a wave 2 low yesterday. also in the other thread someone mentioned Gabelli (I think) buying NEM and GOLD, can't be confident of anything yet but nice session so far

Senor

#19 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 11:36 AM

NEM continues to trade well, only 10-15 cents from yesterdays rally high, is this the "leader" here? Now that I wrote this it will probably tank into the closesweatingbullets.gif

Senor

#20 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 03:10 PM

highest close in a month, "leading"?

Senor