Border Wall Update 9/18/19

66 miles complete
251 miles under contract and under construction at 17 locations
163 under contract within 90 days
+ Additional miles on private lands

#BuildTheWall    

-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#2 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 12:26 PM

Mexican Congressman climbs the wall to show how easily it is done, and how stupid it is, and what a waste it is of gringo tax dollars.

zorro.gifzorro.gifzorro.gifbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pnglaugh.png

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#3 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 03:59 AM

New Rambo movie tells the brutal truth about Mexico  

The drug lords of Mexico do kidnap, drug, rape, and traffic young girls.  They do it by the many thousands of victimized young girls, snatched from their home villages, never to be returned.   

As gruesome and violent as this new Rambo film is, its portrayal of how the drug cartels operate in Mexico is authentic; the thousands of young girls who are captured to be trafficked for sex often end up dead.  Congress knows this, but they are perfectly willing to sacrifice all those children rather than work with Trump to secure the border.  

https://www.american...out_mexico.html

-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#4 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 11:16 PM

New Rambo movie tells the brutal truth about Mexico  

The drug lords of Mexico do kidnap, drug, rape, and traffic young girls.  They do it by the many thousands of victimized young girls, snatched from their home villages, never to be returned.   

As gruesome and violent as this new Rambo film is, its portrayal of how the drug cartels operate in Mexico is authentic; the thousands of young girls who are captured to be trafficked for sex often end up dead.  Congress knows this, but they are perfectly willing to sacrifice all those children rather than work with Trump to secure the border.  

https://www.american...out_mexico.html

Duh...and locking all those young girls in on the drug cartels' side of the border instead of letting them flee across the border to safety means what?

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."