• Please log in to reply
11028 replies to this topic

#2051 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,667 posts

Posted 20 November 2023 - 12:01 PM

DOUGIE 

MY understanding is when saturn is in aquarius , that is the age of aquarius , the age of the ascension of the individual.  that is the case now . saturn is in aquarius in vedic astrology

dharma

there was alot to chew on in this interview

Edited by dharma, 20 November 2023 - 12:04 PM.

#2052 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,288 posts

Posted 20 November 2023 - 12:44 PM

DOUGIE 

MY understanding is when saturn is in aquarius , that is the age of aquarius , the age of the ascension of the individual.  that is the case now . saturn is in aquarius in vedic astrology

dharma

there was alot to chew on in this interview

thanks

#2053 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,348 posts

Posted 20 November 2023 - 12:44 PM

I am with Hadik. Gold been doing 1-2,1-2,1-2. Unlike all the other EW counts, this explains why gold will go parabolic.

#2054 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,288 posts

Posted 20 November 2023 - 12:46 PM

history shows when the fed is done hiking rates a recession begins. the time is coming where the fed and govt cannot afford to hike rates, and inflation continues to rise.  when that happens gold blasts off 

dharma

Armstrong mentioned that when interest rates go up without the Fed then that is when confidence will be lost in the system and people turn to gold etc when that happens. 

The 60 year cycle low for Gold may be about to unfold something like this perhaps... 

Russ: you seeing the low in December? I think that works...

one more trip down to dispirit everyone a bit more

Anyone see what institutional participation is in GOLD> LOL

#2055 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,288 posts

Posted 20 November 2023 - 12:48 PM

is the Dollar Yen delinking from GOld?

What does that mean?

#2056 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 20 November 2023 - 02:26 PM

is the Dollar Yen delinking from GOld?

What does that mean?

Dollar not looking very good which goes against the Dec low for gold signal. MACD suggesting higher gold on some time frames. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#2057 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,667 posts

Posted 20 November 2023 - 03:36 PM

hadik 13:11 

https://www.howestre...-week-in-money/

dharma

#2058 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 20 November 2023 - 05:12 PM

Not to disagree with you Russ on the details. The gold low could be Dec 6th or Dec 22nd, it's all near enough to me IF we get weakness into that time frame.

Silver is looking like that coil is going to break out to the upside soon but the chart also shows a low for the April 2024 time. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#2059 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 11,072 posts

Posted 20 November 2023 - 07:49 PM

Gold 1-12 hr charts suggest a decent chance of beginning a wave iii of 3 now, as aways it's a best guess but I like the way the near-term wave patterns are unfolding, bearish dollar action as well and my COPX/FCX/SPP all looking like they could be headed significantly higher after potential major lows, we see

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 20 November 2023 - 07:49 PM.

#2060 crossd

crossd

• Traders-Talk User
  • 346 posts

Posted 21 November 2023 - 07:27 AM

history shows when the fed is done hiking rates a recession begins. the time is coming where the fed and govt cannot afford to hike rates, and inflation continues to rise.  when that happens gold blasts off 

dharma

DavidRosenberg..the 'big bear' was on CNBC Fast Money last night..sticking to his long predicted recession..to begin in 2024..he says recession

comes at the END of the 'soft landing' period...rates comes down as inflation eases BECAUSE the economy is weak..thus as you say..the fed cannot afford to raise rates..and then inflation starts to rise again...

donc

donc