Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:21 AM

tell me were the euro is going.befor you buy

#3 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,971 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:25 AM

tell me were the euro is going.befor you buy

Senor does not give a ******** where the Euro is going.

NO BS

Senor

#4 bobalou

bobalou

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:45 AM

I like your bs,,I hope you think about my bs.......over lay the euro w/ gold

#5 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:02 AM

amigos, have orders in at somewhat lower levels.

BS all the way

Senor

Senor if your nose is twictching now then you should be experiencing convulsions by the time we reach 775 on Gold......chart attached shows how 60 week EMA has acted as support for Bull Run, I think weekly Stochastics get to oversold and MACD gets close to zero before we are done, 775 in same area of 4th wave support....if simple ABC target in 790-800 area, notice how extended we got above the 60 week ema...btw there is a chance we could drop below the 60 week to 750

http://stockcharts.c...5553&r=2540.png

Edited by Woody, 01 April 2008 - 10:06 AM.

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,971 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:16 AM

amigos, have orders in at somewhat lower levels.

BS all the way

Senor

Senor if your nose is twictching now then you should be experiencing convulsions by the time we reach 775 on Gold......chart attached shows how 60 week EMA has acted as support for Bull Run, I think weekly Stochastics get to oversold and MACD gets close to zero before we are done, 775 in same area of 4th wave support....if simple ABC target in 790-800 area, notice how extended we got above the 60 week ema...btw there is a chance we could drop below the 60 week to 750

http://stockcharts.c...5553&r=2540.png

Amigo you may be right, then again you may be wrong. Senor has only done modest buying this morning and he thinks a trading low at a minimum is nearby. We shall see amigo.

BSing away

Senor

#7 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:35 AM

a market has many opinions, its what makes a market. and of course ours is the right one! ;.) but we cant blame the other guy for trying! i dont think this correction lasts longer than this week! dharma

#8 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:04 AM

a market has many opinions, its what makes a market. and of course ours is the right one! ;.) but we cant blame the other guy for trying! i dont think this correction lasts longer than this week! dharma

Dharma, Senor, you guys may be correct as well......I try to rely on "Mechanical" clues mostly, using one's gut in these volatile, often emotional markets has often led to whipsaws for me......assuming that we are still in a Bull Market then of course surprises will be to the upside, I still think that the correction needs to convince more people that the Gold Bull is dead, in the IT more work to be done. I think the Metal corrects more than the stocks tho.

Having said all this, I do not stick my head in the sand, if we start deviating from what I think should happen then I will adjust accordingly, so far the Market is following the script.

Edited by Woody, 01 April 2008 - 11:05 AM.

#9 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 12:53 PM

Senor You just have to have the best nose for gold in the business. :) Yesterday I put in a bid for GDX, but, cancelled it. Glad I did as it was too high. So today I put in another bid at today's lows hoping to pick up shares at those prices in the next day or two. I believe the dollar rally will be short lived and as dharma has repeatedly pointed out the system is not getting better, rather, it continues to worsen. Gold is THE SAFE HAVEN. Best to you.
Peace
johngeorge

#10 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,971 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 01:18 PM

Senor
You just have to have the best nose for gold in the business. :) Yesterday I put in a bid for GDX, but, cancelled it. Glad I did as it was too high. So today I put in another bid at today's lows hoping to pick up shares at those prices in the next day or two. I believe the dollar rally will be short lived and as dharma has repeatedly pointed out the system is not getting better, rather, it continues to worsen. Gold is THE SAFE HAVEN.
Best to you.

Gracias amigo, but sometimes Senor catches a bad cold and it's muy costly! :angry: :lol: Senor is unertain here and prices could go mucho lower, but if there is an el surpriso Senor thinks gold could bottom sooner and faster than most hombres expect. How can gold now hurt the most people here is a bueno question to now ask. Bought some GDX, SLV, and GLD today - modest positions.

PURE BS

Senor