out on alimb!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 12:04 PM

the correction since march has ended. i feel reasonably confident, even though my stuff has pressure out to the 11 of august. but all the nail biting, worrying, and calls for 80 gold are all part of the process. many gold stocks just refused to go down today. they will lead on this next leg, it will be impulsive. the correction is either over or we are very very close. dont know where the red bull went :guru: :bull: :clap: :bull: dharma

#2 bnick

bnick

• Traders-Talk User
  • 145 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 12:31 PM

the correction since march has ended. i feel reasonably confident, even though my stuff has pressure out to the 11 of august. but all the nail biting, worrying, and calls for 80 gold are all part of the process. many gold stocks just refused to go down today. they will lead on this next leg, it will be impulsive. the correction is either over or we are very very close. dont know where the red bull went :guru: :bull: :clap: :bull: dharma

I do believe this is an opportunity and gift from Ms. Market. Could go lower, but I'll ride this out unless stops hit...

#3 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 01:26 PM

Si Si amigo, looks to Senor's old eyes like a muy perfecto test of the May lows, bueno reversal norte is nice too. I was sweating profusely this morning and that's how it should feel!

BSing away

Senor

#4 cgnx

cgnx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 01:52 PM

Sweating? I'm wearing depends for insurance.
If it can be cornered, it will.

#5 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:42 AM

gold shot up to near 925 this am. i am aware of the seasonal tendencies till the end of august! my stuff shows some pressure till around mid month. all that being said, i think there is a really good chance gold has bottomed. i am still out on that limb. at least its not a ledge! :lol: we will see if the shares catch up to the metal. dharma

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:36 AM

gold shot up to near 925 this am.
i am aware of the seasonal tendencies till the end of august!
my stuff shows some pressure till around mid month.
all that being said, i think there is a really good chance gold has bottomed. i am still out on that limb.
at least its not a ledge! :lol:
we will see if the shares catch up to the metal.
dharma

Unfortunately don't think so amigo, after this norte correction gold goes south of 850 border in Senor's opinion. Senor sees mucho cinco wave declines.

BS is beautiful

Senor

#7 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:22 AM

all that being said, i think there is a really good chance gold has bottomed. i am still out on that limb.
dharma

Unfortunately don't think so amigo, after this norte correction gold goes south of 850 border in Senor's opinion. Senor sees mucho cinco wave declines.

BS is beautiful

Senor

yes, i see the 5 wave declines i am counting it as a C . however i do see the possibility that it is an A. in either event i dont think 850 breaks, and if it does not by much. its what i love about markets. dharma

#8 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 12:14 PM

dharma

BS is beautiful

Senor

BSing away

Senor
yes, i see the 5 wave declines i am counting it as a C . however i do see the possibility that it is an A. in either event i dont think 850 breaks, and if it does not by much. its what i love about markets. dharma

how can you count it as a C? C of what Senor asks? and please don't try to tell me it's a grande failure. I am not referring to the XAU or HUI, but gold and silver.

Senor

#9 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 12:49 PM

well we surely had five down, but we had that at the time you were entering your longs didn't we Senor? wondering what changed your mind then? I think the b up here needs another leg, then c down could be a doozy...

#10 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:11 PM

dharma

BS is beautiful

Senor

i am counting C here from the march highs. Awas the may 1st lows. Bwas the move to 984. and we C was this low yesterday.C=1/2 ofA dharma
if this doesnt prove to be correct. then the A from 984, which ended yesterday was $90. dharma

BSing away

Senor

how can you count it as a C? C of what Senor asks? and please don't try to tell me it's a grande failure. I am not referring to the XAU or HUI, but gold and silver.

Senor