Did ABC just bottom? And Senor

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:24 PM

is talking about XAU, Dow and Nasdaq and S&P. Grande el surpriso could now be a muy bueno rally above early November highs. Muy interesting. Cinco norte short term charts from the low earlier today? BSing away Senor

#2 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:34 PM

is talking about XAU, Dow and Nasdaq and S&P. Grande el surpriso could now be a muy bueno rally above early November highs. Muy interesting. Cinco norte short term charts from the low earlier today?

BSing away

Senor

if we can get above 204.09 hui and 86.56 xau then i think you are correct. i am looking for the broads and golds to rally for a couple of months. dharma

#3 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:41 PM

is talking about XAU, Dow and Nasdaq and S&P. Grande el surpriso could now be a muy bueno rally above early November highs. Muy interesting. Cinco norte short term charts from the low earlier today?

BSing away

Senor

if we can get above 204.09 hui and 86.56 xau then i think you are correct. i am looking for the broads and golds to rally for a couple of months. dharma

Si, ALL the stock or equity or commodity plays looks the same. Muy interesting time frame.

BS all the way

Senor

#4 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:46 PM

Jake Bernstein has a bullish seasonal trade on the S&P futures that goes from the period November 10, to december 5th. Has an 81% success rate.

He nailed the day of the low on the broad market on Oct 27th.

He also showed a great 40 year seasonal chart of the performance of the sp500 during november and december. You combine that with the positive seasonals of gold during november and december and it seems the bias should be to the upside for next 2 months.

see:

http://yorba.tv/arch...105-2-start.htm

one other thing I should add. The volumes suggest this is the final low in many markets at these levels.

we have very light volume today and it has tested previous two days and previous lows in October. The volumes are saying a big rally is coming soon. This setup reminds me of the 2003 lows right before takeoff.

Edited by tradesurfer, 11 November 2008 - 02:50 PM.

#5 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:57 PM

i just want to add tomorrow is a full moon and it is called a super moon. going down into it , i expect the reversal to occur tomorrow. we shall see dharma

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 03:04 PM

Jake Bernstein has a bullish seasonal trade on the S&P futures that goes from the period November 10, to december 5th. Has an 81% success rate.

He nailed the day of the low on the broad market on Oct 27th.

He also showed a great 40 year seasonal chart of the performance of the sp500 during november and december. You combine that with the positive seasonals of gold during november and december and it seems the bias should be to the upside for next 2 months.

see:

http://yorba.tv/arch...105-2-start.htm

one other thing I should add. The volumes suggest this is the final low in many markets at these levels.

we have very light volume today and it has tested previous two days and previous lows in October. The volumes are saying a big rally is coming soon. This setup reminds me of the 2003 lows right before takeoff.

Makes muy perfecto sense, muy importante or secondary bottoms seem MUY probable.

BSing away

Senor

#7 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 03:05 PM

i just want to add tomorrow is a full moon and it is called a super moon. going down into it , i expect the reversal to occur tomorrow. we shall see
dharma

Senor will HOWL all night long! :D :lol:

NO BS

Senor

#8 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 03:21 PM

senor: you have become the eternal optimist of this forum. i suppose i should be thankful for your cheeriness

#9 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 03:24 PM

senor: you have become the eternal optimist of this forum.
i suppose i should be thankful for your cheeriness

Charts look bullish to me here, maybe I am wrong again? and not just XAU, most importante equity indices.

BSing away

Senor

#10 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 03:36 PM

well i can see both sides here. an abc down could be completed or maybe one more low. or maybe the up was all corrective. tooearly to say