here's a feelgood post.....

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 zigzag

zigzag

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 12:49 AM

Thanks M and thanks Ed. IYB, if you want to register at Imageshack I'll walk you through it.

#32 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:16 AM

Great Z... :) Now IYB... :P

Hmmmm....let's try this. I don't know how to size this and the size definately seems outta control. BUT we seem to be making at least some progress. This is my trading assitant, Maile, rethinking our tech signals to make sure we didn't overlook anything....

But what do I do to reduce pic size to normal window? Many thanks, D
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#33 pabletto

pabletto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 194 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:36 AM

Kool, they're practically human like us. I like dogs except they smell
and I never wanted one in the house.

thanx Tim....i prefer dogs to kids, which also smell and are hard to get out of the house :lol: .

ed rader

:)

Attached Thumbnails

• pug_pup.gif

#34 PrincelyM

PrincelyM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 287 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:39 AM

Wow...that pic came out huge! :) Well tis a good start... :) I think you might have to crop/resize the image using paint or some other software....I have given some instruction on paint earlier in this thread... Try it out....It may work...But really I guess it depends a lot on the actual resolution of the image...So something else might come out good anyways. Best to you. Princely

#35 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:10 AM

I think I've got it! Thanks, Princely. :) Okay, again, here's my trading assistant Maile, rethinking our interpretation of today's signal to make sure we didn't overlook anything... :P
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#36 pabletto

pabletto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 194 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 05:02 AM

:)

Attached Thumbnails

• achille.jpg

#37 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 08:06 AM

Borish question I know. But how exactly do you post a picture like that?

I've also been wanting to know that for years. If I knew how, I'd post a pic of my trading assistant, {cocker spaniel} Maile. Every time I've asked though, the explanation I get is like trying to understand Greek to a layman such as me......

At least you got an explanation.

Zigzag,
when you (or any donor with upload privs) post, down below you should see an area for "Attachments" with a "Browse" button at right. Hit that, look for the graphic file on your hard drive, hit the "Upload".

Once it uploads, position your cursor in the post, hit the drop down menu just above that "Browse" button, and select the file or files that you want to insert.

This only works for those who have donated $50 or more to the site. You, as a sponsor have every privilege we can afford you.

If one isn't a donor, one can use a server elsewhere and just insert html into the post. There's an image icon above, just to the right of the "smiley dropdown"

Hope that helps.

Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#38 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 08:10 AM

Princely, Nice work. Thanks for helping. Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#39 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 09:42 AM

:huh:
IF A DOG CAN'T PROTECT YOU

OR HUNT FOR YOU

GET A CAT, THEY CAN DO BOTH AND SOMETIMES THEY LIKE YOU
:D :D

WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#40 hare_bear

hare_bear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 10:11 AM

Here's my furry little friend, posted up in his favorite napping spot.

Posted Image