Bottom or low

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 03:46 PM

Larry-Should get interesting, as I think you'll see the 857 intraday, but not close above it. If you don't, in a big picture sense-you have another lower high-which won't really have me snorting too much, as my context of the overall market has not been changed-yet. I have a partner in my teaching room, as well, that is in love with an ED here. I know of no ewave rules that have disqualified it yet, and frankly feel that the sentiment here points more to him being right than wrong. That said, I'll play it sane, waiting to see the structure and depth of the move down-as a trader I trade both ways, and hate to swim against the current. After trading for 32 years, I have seen nothing here that would convince me we made a bottom for the bear market.

#22 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:02 PM

"I have seen nothing here that would convince me we made a bottom for the bear market. " Meant to say THE Bottom for the bear market, not "a" bottom.

#23 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 07:00 AM

so glad the search function is on - i missed all of LTs posts without it - thanks Larry, your wisdom is welcome, and I do expect a big rally that will confound seasonal traders looking for a sell in May scenario -maybe July or august from much higher, but probably not til Sep-Nov. Gold and bonds will lead.
best,
klh