Huge gap down tomorrow should happen

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:38 AM

Man you all are brutal. I don't use astrology or some fake method to tell you whats going to happen, It comes from the big man upstairs, if you don't want to know about it, I will not post it anymore. I did not know so many people here felt that way. Anyway, I am done for now. Those that don't believe, thats there problem but ********* is the only one who controls everything and the end result will show that. Good day.

You mean the men upstairs G-S....dont u???? :D

#32 milbank

milbank

• TT Patron+
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:40 AM

I want to say more but would probably be crossing some sort of line.....

Despite what you were saying Don, it sure looks like you're watching Uranus to me. :lol:

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
--George Bernard Shaw

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free."
--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

#33 goldswinger

goldswinger

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:44 AM

I think the only gap 's in your pocket right now. my gap is increasing.... GS.

#34 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:47 AM

Man you all are brutal. I don't use astrology or some fake method to tell you whats going to happen, It comes from the big man upstairs, if you don't want to know about it, I will not post it anymore. I did not know so many people here felt that way. Anyway, I am done for now. Those that don't believe, thats there problem but ********* is the only one who controls everything and the end result will show that. Good day.

you heard it here.

Edited by skott, 23 July 2009 - 08:49 AM.

#35 T.A. MASTER

T.A. MASTER

• Traders-Talk User
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:51 AM

you heard it here.

Well no big gap down today. Guess it was the wrong number.

The uptrend continues