Giving the benefit of doubt to the bears

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#11 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:00 PM

I'm out at 89 NAV, no balls(or because it hit my target,) LOL.

#12 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:01 PM

I'm out at 89 NAV, no balls(or because it hit my target,) LOL.

Just covered another 1/3 for close to 12 points. The last 1/3 will be decided based on the close.

BTW, they filled the gap in the SPX. If the market were to rally, this is the logical point to start from.

Edited by NAV, 30 April 2010 - 12:03 PM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#13 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:04 PM

Nice play NAV-I could easily have held too-pattern wise, but I'm a daytrader-and man, that was a NICE days pay!

Edited by thespookyone, 30 April 2010 - 12:04 PM.

#14 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:06 PM

Nice play NAV-I could easily have held too-pattern wise, but I'm a daytrader-and man, that was a NICE days pay!

Boy, if we have this kind of volatility, there's no need for swing and overnight risk.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#15 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:12 PM

Boy, if we have this kind of volatility, there's no need for swing and overnight risk.

SO TRUE!

#16 lund

lund

• Traders-Talk User
  • 98 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:15 PM

Thanks for sharing your short term trades Gentleman. Nice discipline! :sweatingbullets:

#17 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:31 PM

NAV=bought some oex 545 weeklys this morning-exitrd them too. Only mention because it made me think of TEA, he used to love that weekly OEX play- I saw him make some LARGE plays on it!. He really escalated my waving-I miss him. Half my students bailed at way less than 50% of the profit of what the other half got waiting to exit with me-pretty funny.

#18 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:39 PM

"Greed is good" :D Love that movie. Looking forward to the new one. Spoooooky ;) Nice did some knife catches nada broke even then had a lovely fill at 88.75 dumped them. Hanging out again. +8

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#19 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:48 PM

Yeah Nav and you sleep better too.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#20 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 01:03 PM

Not looking pretty