35 replies to this topic

#31 CallMeIshmael

CallMeIshmael

• Traders-Talk User
  • 767 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:42 PM

http://www.finviz.co...a...amp;p=d&s=l
stop sma20.........sma50

The trend is still up. It will stay up until it turns down. No one knows when that will be. Everything else is just hot air .

Charles

I feel like I just woke up - in February, 2000.

#32 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:16 AM

Did I hear copper?

Posted Image

#33 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 06:16 AM

I think the main event in my indicator, Thursday is the initiation down, but with a Friday bounce day, and then a nest of short term lows coming throughout the following week. Lots of lows nested, it could be crashlike. What is crashlike these days, 40 points? Timing wise it should work in the week of the 21st, price is maybe not more than 35-40 points. But every big top starts out as a small one. Maybe they want it down for a panic back into bonds.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#34 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:16 AM

maybe Ben knows the Fed did the survey on solar flares followed by down days in the market - so maybe he will dessist just a little bit to save credibility of Fed research?
best,
klh

#35 bigbud

bigbud

• Traders-Talk User
  • 536 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 03:09 PM

we had several big solar flares last days, all sending out Earth direcred CMEs. These will produce significant solar storms in the coming 2-4 days.

Have marked the significant storms here compared with Norwegian index
Corrections often begin around days with geomagnetic storms...

BB :)

Posted Image

Edited by bigbud, 15 February 2011 - 03:09 PM.

#36 bigbud

bigbud

• Traders-Talk User
  • 536 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 03:27 PM

now, with the excited situation in the Middle-East, this could trigger some new agressive protests. And reports say there is new volcanic activity on Iceland. A great solar storm combined with a full moon may trigger the eruption (or earthquakes somewhere) Satelites may go out... power grids, electronics and so on. Could be some interesting periode ahead, given that the CMEs really hit us in the coming days... and that they are as powerful as they looked like in the photos... BB :)

Edited by bigbud, 15 February 2011 - 03:30 PM.