• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 viccarter

viccarter

TRIN_Rida

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:50 PM

I think the RUT breaks out of its trading range to the upside. Ultimate target 2011 highs +-860-865 RUT. Bot the dip yesterday but flat now. I think our Summation charts and even the OS MCO and issues above 50dma can support this. I have some long individual stocks and no shorts right now. Longer term, I am seeing some bearish stuff later on down the road. This off the monthly charts of the DX; GC; UST as well as monthly VAY and DJI. But I think euphoria first. All I can do is try to see the next few days best I can with an open mind.

#2 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:54 PM

yes the pattern on the RUT is one thing that has kept me cautious - it definitely looks like a push upwards is due.

Oh, yeah, the CBs concerted actions have definitely kept me open minded to the upside too :)

i just read this AFTER my post - well, this is pretty bullish -

http://www.zerohedge...-starting-today

Edited by dasein, 01 March 2012 - 04:03 PM.

best,
klh

#3 no_mind

no_mind

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:39 PM

The RUT closed below its 20ma for the 2nd day in a row as did the SOX. I want to know what the USD does tomorrow, it's up against that trend line again.

Posted Image

#4 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:20 AM

I expect this week to be a VST top and lower into the next 2 weeks, then reattack to the new highs immediately into April, then another sell off into May. I expect the lows around the end of May and then higher into summer. Kind of a running correction. For the next 3 months the indices should be more or less unchanged. For VST, I think we won't see over 1390 sustainably before we see a revisit of 1340-1350 zone, and more into May.