• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 viccarter

viccarter

TRIN_Rida

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:54 PM

All emphasis was same as original post. At that time I was long the RUT and did think we would test 860 area but exited on the 3/26 pop up instead, before shorting RUT last Friday. But this is about Silver, and all signals are still valid for the longer term. I did not and am not short Silver, because I didn't have any extra cash to do it with because I allocate 80+% of cash everytime I do a swing RUT trade with the remainder in a couple of longer term stock position holds (A/K/A LOSERS) . REPOST: Mar 21 2012, 10:16 AM I have SLV on a daily BUY from close yesterday (no position) While this does add to my thesis that market has not topped yet and will continue to NEW HIGHS (STOCK INDICES THAT IS), I want to concentrate here on SLV and AGQ alone. AFTER this daily signal TERMINATES, I donno if it will be 10 days, 2 weeks, 3 days or what. YOU NEED TO THINK ABOUT FINDING A WAY TO GET INTO A SHORT ON AGQ WHEN IT QUITS GOING UP THIS TIME. This trade alone can MAKE your 2012 if you can sit tight on it. And time the top with reasonable accuracy so that you feel more comfortable sitting tight. The writing is on the wall with SLV and I have monthly SELLS on it, and it will go down big time on a monthly basis. AGQ has no mathematical choice but to decline to the levels that I speak of, it SLV does what I think it will. Honestly, I think it will go so low they reverse-split it longer term. This is one monster trade I believe it. Good Luck!