ES today

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:22 AM

poc pushed to 87.50 now. Nice. time to show or go here. odds back on daily.

Edited by zoropb, 13 August 2013 - 11:23 AM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#22 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:28 AM

back to the seen of the crime. Chop suey trading.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#23 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:31 AM

and the 90 too well why not. the lunch lady serving up some nitro lunch.

Edited by zoropb, 13 August 2013 - 11:33 AM.

#24 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:38 AM

now back to chop suey into close probably. intra-day odds back to poc 87.50 maybe even to test old 24hr pivot. 84.

#25 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:50 AM

Oh tricky tricky. Cash gets the new high. We have a shot at a runner to 92 maybe over the 94.

#26 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:58 AM

earlier I said we probably do not crack the weekly low range but with this action so early in the week I now have my doubts.

#27 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:30 PM

run them stops, Not much left to run stops up here. Leaving a sink hole soon.

#28 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:37 PM

poc test cool but hitting 87 not so for longs.

#29 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:01 PM

Opex with a chop suey signature is about as tuff as it gets guys and you vets know it but dang cha ching even on half the moves if you ride some. :D I am terrified now to be long after that. Got to picky too if we head to weeks odds again. Well maybe 1 more from way down there if we get there but 6 pts at a time is about all I can take now with that freaking sink hole waiting.

#30 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:22 PM

and by long I mean counter scalps against the the opposing monthly position swing. Gave odds a week ago that anything over 1690 was toast until the larger issues are resolved. Keep nuking the daily odds until the larger one has that resolution and take scalp longs quick.