• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#81 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 08:52 PM

Amazing stuff in the new webbot, I guess most interesting point is trump margin of victory is labeled as "ridiculous",

terrible dollar based debt collapse, real estate crash etc. Basically to just squat in default mortgages, you will win property rights. Target for bitcoin 13,000

gold 9,700 about early 2017. Europe citizen militias psuh out the rapugees mostly led by victim women, tactics termed ugly if not fatal. Another point is

the russia unintended consequence when they become the beneficiary of cheap chinese stuff, diverted from the closed down US, when it was

US debt that created and funded it from the supply side.

Jones show and mixed with my thoughts

labron james drew hillary a crowd of 300, cleveland police sent him the photo.
they had to pay people to come in. Labron attempted to cancel. they drive around with
a bus of audience, police said most of them were her entourage, police said black people in
cleveland hate her.

all tv cult polls are substituting in obama black vote ratios and will be off 30-40% on
the black vote.

hillary videos on her website get 2000 views, jones viewership is several million a day.

video, obama tells illegals to go vote, tells them if you vote you are a citizen.
now called undocumented citizens because they contribute to the country,
whereas 43% of immigrants are still on welfare after 20 years.

bill sill has a new surge of latinos for trump probably from satanism spirit cooking releases because
latinos are heavily Christian.

all the traitor slots in hell are filled, no one wants them, they are going to be used as cannon fodder,

hildebeast russian war, she can do for "them" what hitler failed.

part 2 is stone, hillary is going to the big house one way or another. But she already transfered

2B out of clinton foundation to Qatar, on the terrorist nation list, because they dont have an

extradition treaty with US.

lying

mainstream media revenue is down 97% in last quarter,

americans overwhelmingly vote 54% of all other issues, clinton media is the

greatest threat to civilization.

old school deep state offered trump to let him in if he would

work with them.

He said no, I work for the american people.

so they sent in the assasin last night as a warning,

was a patsie was a hillary blogger they recruited, Ive seen the patsy's hillary

site. May not have been a serious attempt, just a warning. He will probably be on the

tropical island with clinton's timothy Mcvie patsy deal.

there is an internal battle with the old school deepstate and the new age satanists.

many people left the JZ-beyonce hillary concert because vulgar date rape lyrics and

no one was left when hildebeast came out in Mao jacket.

picture of the reagan attempt here, pay not attention to the man on the balconey

http://s1129.photobu...hkzpzm.png.html

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#82 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 09:48 PM

listen to each word. Its makes a difference if you read the book before

the movie, I read the book. These are terms and words you never saw before.

The story is, the counter coup, restoration of the constitution.

Called the New Republic.

The communist coup was Act of 1871 district corporation of unconstitutional

never ratified illegal "reconstruction" amendments that cancel and usurp the

constitutional natural human rights. Wrapped up in a bow with FDR

staged depression through global debt hegemony war. Perfected with civil rights statutes

replacing unlimited natural human rights with public policy "priveleges".

They had to die off more generations until full fruition, obama cloward-pivon.

The original authors of globalism through wwii red herring hitler,

was democrats Rockefeller and Bar. They ran off Joe McCarthy because of JFK's

congressional committee on un-american activities report issued that wwi was started by

the tax exempt Carnegie-Rockefeller "foundation" records that they created wwi to

best modify society to their communist agenda, pave the road for FDR. They started wwi

immediately after they got IRS and Federal Reserve Acts.

Its a huge story. The plan is to re-educate americans in real communist american

history and constitutional studies (shut down common core).

The Lawyer who discovered from congressional records that after 15 months that the congress

was closed during the depression,

the first open session recorded hundreds of new FDR communist slave statutes, without

congessional votes, such as

taxing personal property and the birth certificate bonded slave. He filed federal lawsuit and

was shortly killed. I'll find that report again for the records. Alot of this stuff has been expunged

from youtube too, I found too that Ron Paul speeches are expunged from the congressional

record during obama transparency years.

The terms and words that trump is using discloses that he knows the whole story and is

recruited by the consitutionalists, the counter coup of the civil war communist coup,

Lincoln exchanged letters with Marx.

Pigs to the slaughter.

The book is the Red Amendment by LB Bork.

#83 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 10:06 PM

new Maxwell, cool points.

the original occult historian and father of the movement

havent seen him in little a while. noticed he came out strong in the past several months

after an absence, in advance of the new clinton satanism-pedophelia spirit cooking and pedophelia releases.

He said he was told

at a young age he was going to be called on at the right time, the purpose of his life work.

The slave re-education program after the counter coup restoring the constitution, might

involve him according to the general ways I have seen the counter coup story told about re-education.

so why in middle class hyperninflationary federali collapse, tuition, obamacare, housing hyperinflation

at falling real incomes so why does every neighborhood still have a liquor store when all other business

is shut down by the district alphabet, why is food

and alcohol inflation kept below trend. How is the NFL still running the midst of epic

civilizational free fall collapse speed?

because the overloreds have enough trouble keeping you stupid, they will have a bigger problem

if you dont have food, with their bread and circuses and alcohol to keep them stupid.

I admit I tend to have a drink one weekend day now to forget. The months click off as soon as I 

finished a monthly report it seems the next one is coming up. They say the book says time

compresses in the end days to make it more tolerable for the righteous.

#84 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 06:56 AM

comey cleared her because the trump landslide is a done deal,

if he charges her, obama can pardon her,

if he doesnt charge her obama cant pardon her. then

they will get her later but she will be in non-extradition terror state Qatar.

it will be more appropriate in the new republic constitutional law for NYPD to

arrest her because she is an employee of a foreign occupational Act fo 1871 corporation,

cannibalism, satanism, murder,  lying etc can be her public policy "privelege" in the

secret private DC corporation "rules" whereas the county sheriffs are the constitutional law

that can prosecute her in NY.

#85 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 11:38 PM

molyneax on at 10 minutes, great historian and philosopher.

the bottom line is you dont know what is "legal" in the private foreign occupation corporation, Act of 1871.

murder, vote fraud, corruption, pedophelia, satanism. How do you know they didnt write some private corporation "rules"

exempting themselves.

Why did you think the tv ignorant chanted up the constitutional attorney community organizer

(who had already lost his bar liscense for insurance fraud). Because he knows the Act of 1971 like I do.

legal and lawful are opposites. legal is private corporation public policy "rules".

lawful is constitution.

"rules"

#86 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:23 PM

hillarious crying video from barry soetorro

#87 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:32 PM

the protest coverage.

the zombie statist slave "schooling" tuition debt is really working good for the whole thinking thing, counting too.

pigs to the slaughter.

they would have been better off if hildebeast got the cities nuked for them like they chant for.

conscripted, non-dischargeable tuition debt commy statist slaves.

before satanism my tuition was about $8000 for 4 years.

they can now discharge their $150k progressive pig debt for enlisting only (exec order) and the

women slaves are conscripted for the first time in the history of the world.

If they got a median job taxed is 20k after tax. If they lived in moms basement

and saved half is 150k/10k is 15 years. Oh, its 7.5% interest (in neg interest rate market)

is 11.5 k a year interest. A new 115k debt at 10 years.

250k/10k is 25 years in moms basement if they saved half.

pig ignorant to the slaughter

from the "mentors" book, alinsky

Rule 1: Power is not only what you have, but what an opponent thinks you have. If your organization is small, hide your numbers in the dark and raise a din that will make everyone think you have many more people than you do.

Rule 2: Never go outside the experience of your people.
The result is confusion, fear, and retreat.

Rule 3: Whenever possible, go outside the experience of an opponent. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.

Rule 4: Make opponents live up to their own book of rules. “You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.”

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

Rule 6: A good tactic is one your people enjoy. “If your people aren’t having a ball doing it, there is something very wrong with the tactic.”

Rule 7: A tactic that drags on for too long becomes a drag. Commitment may become ritualistic as people turn to other issues.

Rule 8: Keep the pressure on. Use different tactics and actions and use all events of the period for your purpose. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this that will cause the opposition to react to your advantage.”

Rule 9: The threat is more terrifying than the thing itself. When Alinsky leaked word that large numbers of poor people were going to tie up the washrooms of O’Hare Airport, Chicago city authorities quickly agreed to act on a longstanding commitment to a ghetto organization. They imagined the mayhem as thousands of passengers poured off airplanes to discover every washroom occupied. Then they imagined the international embarrassment and the damage to the city’s reputation.

Rule 10: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Avoid being trapped by an opponent or an interviewer who says, “Okay, what would you do?”

Rule 11: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. Don’t try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame.

#88 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 11:11 AM

Greg Hunter on the pig media.

he is from out of satanvision. Said it was fairly legitimate right up to the

obama marxist cloward-pivon coup. He was exposing the mortgage fraud on his financial show

and had all the top analysts on forecasting it since 2007,

until they didnt renew his contract on obama muslim marxist coup.

his was top rated show on CNN.

which of course the mortgage scam was a middle class depopulation cloward pivon

operation as I said.

It would have only taken 2T to pay off all the mortgages for the american people,

when obama in total gave 15T to foreign banker slave owners instead.

pigs to the slaughter chanting for more.

I also saw the planning in "human resources" planning the takedown from a year ahead.

http://www.zerohedge...onest-reporting

Liberal Media Turns On Itself As NYT Promises To "Rededicate" Itself To "Honest" Reporting

"Clinton campaign believed until 9 o’clock that they were going to win. That fault of that, actually, lies with the media” who "stopped being journalists for the

past month, and began being cheerleaders, and began being people who had a conclusion that they reached, and then searched for facts to show that Hillary

was a 99.999% chance winner of winning this campaign."

Trump tweet on NY times.

http://www.zerohedge...p blast NYT.jpg

#89 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 11:31 AM

"Hundreds of people queued in Manchester to get bee tattoos as part of a fundraising campaign to help those affected by the deadly terror attack in the city."

COMMENT: 

The mass media, who are - after all, bastions of the Establishment, and the prime origin and focus of strategic evil in The West - are currently encouraging the English people to mutilate themselves with tattoos, as being an authentic and constructive response to the wave of terrorism (itself unfolding as a direct and intended consequence of decades of purposeful and coordinated laws and policies).

The British ruling Establishment has therefore created a passive and self-hating population, is unleashing lethal terror upon them, and is now channeling the response into public rituals and permanently-displayed symbols of passivity and self-hatred.    

http://charltonteach...anent-self.html

-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#90 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:35 AM

berwick, quit your cult

he's doing a series of these.

explaining everything I figured out by observation.

i cant watch any movies, old movies to look back at how the mind control

programming lined the slaves up for the obamacide satanist cult depopulation,

new movies, you dont what they are lining you up for.

I havent seen tv, movies, or cult fake news in decades.

I saw kramer just said bitcoin was going to one million because the cia ransomware blackmailed .00012% of the bitcoin

float.