Solar Power Victories

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#51 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:14 AM

The former Governor of California says "I don't give a **** if we agree about climate change" it is your choice:

Door Number One or Door Number Two?

As plain and simple as it gets.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#52 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 07:01 PM

Saudi Arabia seeks to join the future

Maybe the oil is running out...

yes.gif

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#53 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:38 PM

Learn about markets.

Cut supply...INCREASE PROFIT!

It's been going on since we "ran out of oil" 50 years ago!

"Hubbert's prediction that US peak oil would be in about 1970 seemed accurate for a time..."

Cushing oil reserve at capacity!   Oil companies sending oil to other storage facilities throughout the country

ROFLMAO

Meanwhile...watch what they do... not what they say:

Artist to stars flies 7,500 miles to do Oscar eyebrows...
Environmental stance mocked...

Clients include Beyoncé, George Clooney, Kim Kardashian, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Serena Williams and Princess Mary of Denmark.

On a SOLAR powered airplane, no doubt.

(Actually it was a solar powered airplane since all pure, natural, organic, powerful crude oil exists because of the sun.) yes.gif

Edited by Rogerdodger, 28 February 2017 - 04:53 PM.

#54 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:32 AM

Bud plans to go with clean energy completely by 2025..

Anheuser-Busch InBev NV, the world’s biggest beer maker, committed to acquiring all of its electricity from renewable sources by 2025.

The move will require shifting 6 terawatt-hours of electricity from fossil-fuel plants to wind, solar and other renewable sources, the Leuven, Belgium-based company said in a statement Tuesday. That’s almost enough to power all of Spain for a month.

AB InBev plans to generate as much as 25 percent of its electricity itself, including by installing solar panels on its facilities. The company will buy the rest directly from wind and solar farms.

The plan includes an agreement to buy 490 gigawatt-hours annually from Iberdrola SA to power AB InBev’s facilities in Mexico. Iberdrola will build a 220-megawatt wind farm in the state of Puebla that will begin operations in 2019 to help supply the power.

How does this happen in the new era of President Pollution?  Oh yeah...Bud isn't an American beer anymore.

#55 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:47 PM

Unlike the President of the United States, the Kentucky Coal Museum is making a smart move:

SWITCHING TO SOLAR

Go figure. The coal mining museum is going solar, for solid economic reasons, and President Trump is reviving coal, with no economic logic at all. This bizarre contrast speaks to a deeper question of leadership and how we judge presidents.

#56 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:06 PM

How can corporations legally take money from the US TREASURY (TAXPAYER)? Tax Subsidies and credits secured by Lobbyists in bed with politicians.

2011 Headline:

Dow's Powerhouse Solar Shingle launched with great fanfare.

2013 Headline:

Sun Roof: Taxpayer Subsidized Dow Solar Panel Shingles Come Down in Price, Gain in Popularity

2016 Headline:

Dow to stop manufacturing Powerhouse Solar Shingles
The news comes the same day that Dow announced it was cutting 2,500 jobs globally

This is what you can always expect from globalists sucking everything they can from American taxpayers.
Beyond the $20 million grant awarded by the Department of Energy in 2007 and an additional $12.8 million awarded in 2011.
The business model from this division was a total joke from the beginning.

Sorry for the employees who, along with the taxpayers, got sucked in to this flash in the pan business.
So, just like Soylindra, just like the battery plants, take the government (TAXPAYER'S hard earned) money and run.

PS: Be sure to scare the lemmings with Global Warming and tell them you are SAVING THE PLANET!

tammany-ring.jpg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 25 April 2017 - 02:11 PM.

#57 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:22 PM

Like I said above:

Al Gore Group Demands $15 Trillion To Fight 'Warming'...

Edited by Rogerdodger, 25 April 2017 - 09:22 PM.

#58 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:44 AM

Yeah, that is probably what it is going to take now to fix the fix we is in. 

interesting what Shell is up to:

Royal Dutch Shell, for example, aided the pro-Paris faction of the Trump administration by publicly supporting continued U.S. participation in the United Nations deal. Shell is a major producer of natural gas, which the company bills as a way to fight global warming.

Shell funds ETC, and the group’s report mainly targets emissions from coal use. ETC calls for “a rapid decrease in unabated coal consumption, a peak of oil in the 2020s and a continued role for gas provided methane leakages are reduced significantly.”

ETC says global carbon dioxide emissions need to be cut from 36 gigatons to 20 gigatons by 2040, and the world needs “net zero” emissions after 2050 to keep global temperatures from hitting 2 degrees Celsius by 2100.

To meet that goal ETC claims the world needs “investment in renewables and other low-carbon technologies some $6 trillion higher ($300 billion per year); while the largest required increases – of almost $9 trillion ($450 billion per year) – will be in more efficient energy saving equipment and buildings.”

Thanks for the link.

#59 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:00 AM

And to upgrade Al's beachfront properties?

Properties that he claims will soon be under water. LMAO

There's lots of money for the players in graft and snake oil.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 26 April 2017 - 11:02 AM.

#60 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:21 PM

Yep. We is FIXED!

"Record" Global Warming and "Record" CO2 results: 3 years of Global "Record" Food Harvests

Grains piled on runways, parking lots, fields amid global glut

global_glut.jpg

Droughts, tornadoes, hurricanes record lows...

"It is not just droughts that are at or near record levels. On almost every measure of extreme weather, the data is not cooperating with the claims of the climate change campaigners. Tornadoes, floods, droughts, and hurricanes are failing to fit in with the global warming narrative."

Edited by Rogerdodger, 27 April 2017 - 08:26 PM.