Thoughts today

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:17 AM

Not use to using stops, first time out a limit order in instead of a market stop so did not get kicked on that pop. SHEW... Sweating for a few minutes there. Replace correct stop at .67 will move up as it comes my way.

#32 saltlake

saltlake

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:22 AM

Not use to using stops, first time out a limit order in instead of a market stop so did not get kicked on that pop. SHEW... Sweating for a few minutes there. Replace correct stop at .67 will move up as it comes my way.

Nice trading sir, you trading full time now?

#33 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:26 AM

Thanks Salt, Yes till next week Wend. when I return Construction. Best

#34 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:41 AM

Stopped out remander... Done for the day My new rules #4 no trading after noon EST Have a good day watching the flowers till monday

#35 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:17 PM

Yeah O. Fridays after 12-2pm is tuff to figure most of the time.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#36 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:10 PM

dont frustrate yourselves with the MOMO in bearish territory taking long trades folks ....and without even a 5m buy signal as the SPX is sinking now below 1823 with a LOD at 1819...

and likely to be broken by the close.

my targets posted yesterday or the day before..?.. show why we are going to 1790-1800 .

take the hard trade....and the least frustrating trade and ....go with the flow.

:bowtie:

Edited by Mr Dev, 11 April 2014 - 01:13 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#37 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:19 PM

Flat looking long probably Monday around your number Dev

#38 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:20 PM

dont frustrate yourselves with the MOMO in bearish territory taking long trades folks ....the SPX is sinking now below 1823 with a LOD at 1819...

my targets posted yesterday or the day before..?.. show why we are going to 1790-1800 .

take the hard trade....and the least frustrating trade and ....go with the flow.

:bowtie:

We are on different time Dev. We are more day folks. We took a couple longs today done for day We did nicely. What happens after ah. rather hit harder on super high odds 80%97% st probable moves and compound then sit in a small position for swings with a 60% probability in the long run but that is mostly us. Dif strokes for different folks. I hear ya on the rest.

Edited by zoropb, 11 April 2014 - 01:21 PM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#39 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:39 PM

Kraken munchero hits center 75% probable after a #3 hits its zone which is 70% on #3's #1's have never missed since inception or their centers. I took 2 scalps south because of it. Real nice day now. 2 up 2 down the 2 down after were a fraction of the first up and 1/3rd the 2nd up and this time I am really done fort the day. :lol:

#40 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:43 PM

and btw month probability had us if down 1809.50+- not that is has to stop there just that in more than 60% of months it should reach there form our levels targets. That is why I mentioned that # to Tom earlier.

Edited by zoropb, 11 April 2014 - 01:45 PM.