Warning to anyone

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 gameover

gameover

• Traders-Talk User
  • 846 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:52 AM

short. You are in serious trouble. Changed from bearish to bullish 2 weeks ago. Now MAX long. Sources, sources close to Bilderberg, telling me their plan is for world markets to go parabolic over the summer, up fast and furious. They are going to use low, light volume to mark them up, talking Dow 20K and sending the NAZ over 5k to all time highs using heavily weighted AAPL. There will NOT be a pullback either. Those waiting for ECB tomorrow for a market drop are delusional. Sources telling me this is going to kickstart the parabolic run with what is announced tomorrow. For those fools believing the dollar is going to crash, just wait to see how far the dollar rallies. This is all leading up to what they have planned for late this year/early next year as a "geopolitical" event that starts the next HUGE decline. So, bears, go hibernate for 6months.

#2 risk_management

risk_management

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:09 PM

K. Going fully long too. Thank God for your sources. You are an important man.

#3 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:16 PM

short. You are in serious trouble.

Changed from bearish to bullish 2 weeks ago. Now MAX long.

Sources, sources close to Bilderberg, telling me their plan is for world markets to go parabolic over the summer, up fast and furious. They are going to use low, light volume to mark them up, talking Dow 20K and sending the NAZ over 5k to all time highs using heavily weighted AAPL.
There will NOT be a pullback either.

Those waiting for ECB tomorrow for a market drop are delusional. Sources telling me this is going to kickstart the parabolic run with what is announced tomorrow. For those fools believing the dollar is going to crash, just wait to see how far the dollar rallies.

This is all leading up to what they have planned for late this year/early next year as a "geopolitical" event that starts the next HUGE decline.

So, bears, go hibernate for 6months.

you are a funny guy GO.

#4 draggen33

draggen33

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:17 PM

Sources, sources close to Bilderberg, telling me their plan is for world markets to go parabolic over the summer, up fast and furious. They are going to use low, light volume to mark them up, talking Dow 20K and sending the NAZ over 5k to all time highs using heavily weighted AAPL.

Those waiting for ECB tomorrow for a market drop are delusional. Sources telling me this is going to kickstart the parabolic run with what is announced tomorrow. For those fools believing the dollar is going to crash, just wait to see how far the dollar rallies.

This is all leading up to what they have planned for late this year/early next year as a "geopolitical" event that starts the next HUGE decline.

Im neutral to bearish , seasonality is going to come into play. Merriman turn date is June 10-11 plus minus 3 days

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:30 PM

You said it......I already made my decision to enter long a while ago when I saw on the charts the exact same thing you expressed so well in your few lines. Just a thing I want to add. To those who think to live in so called western democracies.......go on dreaming.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#6 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:41 PM

GO, your bear icon needs to be changed to hiding or a bull.

#7 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:55 PM

Gentlemen, I am and have been fully long, only sidestepping the smallcap damage in 401k a little but never short. The DOW close above 16588 projects an equal leg above, I don't remember right now in log scale, but think of the distance down to 2009 low, above 16588. The Dow log detrended downtrend is broken.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#8 libertas

libertas

• Traders-Talk User
  • 351 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:04 PM

How about Dow 35,000? Anyone stepping up with a 35K forecast? Inquiring minds want to know...

#9 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:11 PM

Hi, I think it was an infomercial from Porter Stansberry where it seems he was saying that starting July 1st, 2014, a new law comes into effect and the USA will introduce capital controls. Can't find the link any more, but wondered if anyone here knew anything about that? Thanks, gis
If you can't buy Happiness, STEAL IT!

#10 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:21 PM

How about Dow 35,000? Anyone stepping up with a 35K forecast? Inquiring minds want to know...

yes, at some sort of top, we are supposed to see a lot of that kind of stuff, at bottoms we are going to Dow 2000, its how it works...would anyone say there is a lot of it about? Maybe me in saying AAPL was going to $675 by the split :-). Its much harder to read these days with robotic trade, ETF's, and the ZIRP.

Edited by tommyt, 04 June 2014 - 01:23 PM.