Anyone not

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 gameover

gameover

• Traders-Talk User
  • 846 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:13 AM

long is going to pay the price. As I've said, my Bilderberg sources Dow 20k+ by Labor Day, still waiting for someone to take the bet from me. It's fell good time, world markets go parabolic, yields back to all time lows by labor day, every tom, dickhead, and jerry will be sucked back in them the geopolitical event dollar going for a rocket ride while gold goes to 750 GUARANTEED

#2 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,624 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:16 AM

long is going to pay the price.

As I've said, my Bilderberg sources Dow 20k+ by Labor Day, still waiting for someone to take the bet from me.

It's fell good time, world markets go parabolic, yields back to all time lows

by labor day, every tom, dickhead, and jerry will be sucked back in

them the geopolitical event

dollar going for a rocket ride

while gold goes to 750

GUARANTEED

What about Crude?

#3 gameover

gameover

• Traders-Talk User
  • 846 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:18 AM

As I've said, my Bilderberg sources Dow 20k+ by Labor Day, still waiting for someone to take the bet from me.

while gold goes to 750

GUARANTEED

What about Crude?

#4 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,624 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:20 AM

while gold goes to 750

GUARANTEED

What about Crude?

Very Nice, our economy in TX depends on it!

#5 libertas

libertas

• Traders-Talk User
  • 351 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:32 AM

Please. It was funny - well, mildly amusing anyway - the first time, but it is getting old.

Edited by libertas, 06 June 2014 - 09:34 AM.

#6 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,624 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:54 AM

Please. It was funny - well, mildly amusing anyway - the first time, but it is getting old.

Ah....we all love conspiracy theories, especially the. Bilderberg Group. I have some theories of my own that I haven't shared but Here's a sampling: The school shooting in CT as well as the CO theatre shooting did NOT happen the way we've been told. Why have those shooters been long forgotten as well as the trade gives themselves and why were the facts so convoluted? Because those two purported shooters don't exist, pure fiction.....a gov't hit squad was behind the shooting. Obama was and still is so desperate to implement gun control that those shooting (and more to come) had to take place so the public would turn against the NRA, gun industry, 2nd Amendment, etc. I am not saying I believe all this, I'm simply stating theory, interesting. Nonetheless no matter how preposterous most of you may think it's is.

#7 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:22 AM

TA says the same thing, although I can't project gold quite that low. TA isn't funny-and it never gets old :)

#8 libertas

libertas

• Traders-Talk User
  • 351 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:24 AM

TA says the same thing, although I can't project gold quite that low. TA isn't funny-and it never gets old :)

That's a different subject.