BIGGEST SCIENCE SCANDAL EVER: 'GLOBAL WARMING'

• Please log in to reply
490 replies to this topic

#181 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 07:59 AM

"Our Children will never see snow again"... Really?

Cinco de snow

• May 2, 2018

Whiteface Mountain Ski Area announced Wednesday it will open its slopes for one more day on Saturday, breaking its record for the longest season on record. Saturday will mark ski day No. 155 for the Wilmington resort making it the only resort in New York offering skiing and riding.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 05 May 2018 - 08:00 AM.

#182 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:52 PM

Coldest April in 20 years across USA...

Temperatures in the contiguous United States were 2.2 degrees below 20th Century averages last month, making it the coldest April in 20 years, according to the government analysis released Tuesday.

Overall it was the ninth-chilliest April on record in Pennsylvania in records dating to 1895.
Nationally, it was the 13 coldest April, with Iowa and Wisconsin registering their frostiest on record.
April also was particularly generous with snowfall.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 08 May 2018 - 08:53 PM.

#183 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 08:10 AM

Many studies’ results cannot be reproduced, scholars warn

Fake Climate Science caused by Political Groupthink....

a collective way of thinking that has been known to stop individuals from questioning widely accepted theories.

“flawed statistics, faulty data, deliberate exclusion of data, and political groupthink, actual fraud on the part of researchers appears to be a growing problem,” the report also states.

The report also alludes multiple times to the notion that climate science is on shaky ground.

“Climate science has significant work to do to make its data and its statistical procedures properly reproducible,” Randall said.

Randall cited Judith Curry, a world-renowned climatologist, who has warned that the climate science field is heavily affected by groupthink, a collective way of thinking that has been known to stop individuals from questioning widely accepted theories.

Randall said he believes that climate change data needs to be reproducible because it is “more than usually intrusive into the lives of Americans.”

Edited by Rogerdodger, 10 May 2018 - 08:13 AM.

#184 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 05:34 PM

Did you know...?

2018 TORNADO ACTIVITY NEAR RECORD LOW...

Solar Cycle 24 is ending as one of the weakest "ever" (recorded)

comparison_similar_cycles.png

#185 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 01:34 PM

ANTARCTIC ICE SHEET MELTING FASTER THAN EXPECTED

The planet’s largest ice sheet is losing more than 240 billion tons of ice every year — a threefold increase from what it was less than a decade ago.

As the East Coast eventually drowns, a sole consolation is Mar-A-Lago will be one of the first places to be permanently swamped.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#186 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 08:25 AM

How neurotic is James Hansen?
How neurotic are you? 
Neuroticism is listed as one of the Big Five Personality Types.
A neurotic personality is characterised by persistent, often disproportionate, worrying and anxiety

James Hansen issued dire warnings in the summer of 1988, (coincidentally as Solar activity was dramatically increasing).

Thirty years of data have been collected since Mr. Hansen outlined 3 scenarios—enough to determine which was closest to reality. And the winner is Scenario C. Global surface temperature has not increased significantly since 2000. 
(And that is after official older historical temperatures were "adjusted" lower, making more recent temperatures look higher.)

Assessed by Mr. Hansen’s model, surface temperatures are behaving as if we had capped 18 years ago the carbon-dioxide emissions responsible for the enhanced greenhouse effect. But we didn’t. And it isn’t just Mr. Hansen who got it wrong. 

Why should people world-wide pay drastic costs to cut emissions when the global temperature is acting as if those cuts have already been made?

Solar_Cycle_Panic.jpg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 22 June 2018 - 08:40 AM.

#187 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 10:28 AM

KILLER HEAT

It’s not a record-high temperature that necessarily makes a heat wave dangerous. It’s whether you can cool off.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#188 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 10:05 PM

The man behind the Climate Change curtain fears losing: George Soros Fears Losing Bet Big on Liberal Democracy.

https://www.nytimes....en-society.html

2018 Climate Chaos? Number of tornadoes is slashed!
"Through June 27, just 571 tornadoes have been reported in the U.S., almost half of the average of 1,004 tornado reports based on data from 2005 to 2015."

"Number of tornado watches issued reaches 13-year low"

"For only the second time on record, no one killed by tornadoes in US in May or June"

2018_tornadoes_NOAA.jpg

2018_tornadoes.jpg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 18 July 2018 - 10:15 PM.

#189 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 09:48 AM

You realize of course that if Soros loses "that bet" we all lose with him.  We'll be back in 1937 with no America and Britain to stop it.

#190 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 03:37 PM

You realize of course that if Soros loses "that bet" we all lose with him.  We'll be back in 1937 with no America and Britain to stop it.

Thanks for the post George.

Sadly George Soros may be well intentioned but he has destroyed many lives in his God-like efforts at a one world government.

As he wrote in his 1991 book, “Underwriting Democracy”: “I was a confirmed egoist but I considered the pursuit of self-interest as too narrow a base for my rather inflated self. If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood which I felt I had to control."

In 1997, Quantum was at the center of a speculative attack on the Thai baht making $750 million this time.
But the consequences were devastating. Economic output plunged, banks and businesses folded and huge numbers of people were thrown out of work. The baht crisis rippled into other Asian economies. Malaysia’s prime minister, Mahathir Mohamad, called Soros and other speculators “unscrupulous profiteers” whose immoral work served no social value.

Today, Soro's money and organizations are being used to create division and chaos throughout the world to further dilute local culture in order to usher in his messianic utopian Global government. OPEN BORDERS, Ferguson RIOTS, OCCUPY WALL STREET, BLM, ANTIFA, #RESIST, WOMENS' PROTESTS, ET AL are all part and parcel of this false prophet's demented plan. Climate Change, which has occurred since day one, is just one more scare tactic used to bringing about unlimited global government control thru climate accords and trade agreements..

He wants a veritable, world-wide HOA for the Elite to control the little people... and even their thermostats!

https://pjmedia.com/...gee-halt-order/

Edited by Rogerdodger, 21 July 2018 - 03:52 PM.