BlackBerry Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Costa

Costa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 10:43 AM

BlackBerry Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY) posted better-than-expected quarterly earnings yesterday, showing clear signs that its turnaround efforts is giving the first results even with less revenue. They are doing a great job avoiding any cash burn during the business transition. The best part of the report in my opinion was the software revenue that rose 20% from a year earlier, offering signs of the ongoing transition to a more software-driven revenue stream. In addition, the company reported positive cash flow of $76 million in the quarter and its cash position is now $3.27 billion. I continue to believe in Blackberry and in its management, I don’t care about what some analysts are saying due to its conflict of interests. My long term investment requires patience but it will pay off someday. I want to double my money in this one as I have been saying for weeks on twitter. Im very familiar with Blackberry products and all its features, therefore I know in what im currently investing. I could be wrong, I could lose my money but the risk/reward it seems favorable to me. John Chen is doing the same work in controlling operating expenses and eliminating its cash burn like he did at Sybase in the beginning. Im here for the long run. From a technical standpoint, the chart is displaying positive divergences on momentum indicators and with the stock oversold, these are the perfect conditions for a short-term rally IMHO. The RSI has reversed the course and the daily MACD is starting to curl up, suggesting that a positive crossover could be coming soon. I would look for a move up to $10.06 resistance soon.

Full article: Stocks to keep an eye on March 30

Posted Image
Costa
AC Investor Blog Keep up to date by subscribing AC Investor Blog newsletter or RSS feed. You may wish to also follow me on Twitter.