• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#11 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:19 AM

Bought remaining 1/4th longGold @ $1,176.70

USLV and UGLD buying can wait till tomorrow to be bought probably.

-tria

where are you placing your stops? If it is ok to share. thanks.

Punter,
I haven't finished my buying yet, UGLD, USLV and Silver options are still in my buying list.
After I buy the obove and obviously I would like to buy them at lower levels if offered, I will place my stops (or buy puts).
Bottom line, no stops yet.

-tria

you obviously have your own system. I just feel it might be a bit too early to scale in, unless it is really ST. just my opinion.

Keep Calm and be Long

My opinion on markets, or anything, is a health hazard. Follow or fade at your own risk!

#12 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:25 AM

Bought remaining 1/4th longGold @ $1,176.70

USLV and UGLD buying can wait till tomorrow to be bought probably.

-tria

where are you placing your stops? If it is ok to share. thanks.

Punter,
I haven't finished my buying yet, UGLD, USLV and Silver options are still in my buying list.
After I buy the obove and obviously I would like to buy them at lower levels if offered, I will place my stops (or buy puts).
Bottom line, no stops yet.

-tria

you obviously have your own system. I just feel it might be a bit too early to scale in, unless it is really ST. just my opinion.

Your opinion may be correct, and to be honest with you, I prefer Gold to drop more.
I can use much greater leverage than I currently use if I see things improve even more.
IMO today is not a day for placing stops but to buy the stop-losses that may be hit.

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#13 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:57 AM

BTW punter, investing LT has been a losing proposition in the last few years whilst trading ST has been a profitable activity, at least for me. Hope this makes clear that I speak ST when/what I post. -tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

~ Wayne Gretzky

#14 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:45 AM

Your opinion may be correct, and to be honest with you, I prefer Gold to drop more.
I can use much greater leverage than I currently use if I see things improve even more.
IMO today is not a day for placing stops but to buy the stop-losses that may be hit.

we have different systems. i am waiting till later date to apply leverage. I don't see chance of a good momentum yet.

if I apply leverage this period, the performance wont be as good as those leverage etf will increased at a slower pace even if gold run because i bought too early.

btw. trading aside. Mind if I ask what kind of exports is famous from Greece. Any special cheese, wine, olive oil for export that is special? sorry to hijack the tread.

Keep Calm and be Long

My opinion on markets, or anything, is a health hazard. Follow or fade at your own risk!

#15 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 11:13 AM

BTW punter, investing LT has been a losing proposition in the last few years whilst trading ST has been a profitable activity, at least for me.
Hope this makes clear that I speak ST when/what I post.

-tria

i missed this post. thanks for clarifying. i didnt see anything that's good to buy thus my question to you. cheers.

Keep Calm and be Long

#16 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 01:24 PM

we have different systems. i am waiting till later date to apply leverage. I don't see chance of a good momentum yet.

if I apply leverage this period, the performance wont be as good as those leverage etf will increased at a slower pace even if gold run because i bought too early.

btw. trading aside. Mind if I ask what kind of exports is famous from Greece. Any special cheese, wine, olive oil for export that is special? sorry to hijack the tread.

I use and trade futures for leverage which have almost no decay.

I agree that for the X3 ETFS the timiming must be petfect and the move sustainable for some time.

All of three Greek products that you mentioned are world wide famous for their quality and taste.
Add Honey and may come back tomorrow with more or more details/specifics if interested.

-tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#17 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 01:46 PM

Punter, Greek yogurt and fish roe as well just came up to my mind. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#18 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:36 PM

schwwing

#19 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 04:25 AM

Punter,
Greek yogurt and fish roe as well just came up to my mind.

-tria

Very good call on Gold. I didn't see that coming. Will pay attention to your calls in the future!

will let contact you if i see anything interesting on products from your country.

also wanted to add, sorry if i cause you to make less money.

cheers.

Edited by punter, 18 June 2015 - 04:32 AM.

Keep Calm and be Long

#20 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:43 AM

Punter,
Greek yogurt and fish roe as well just came up to my mind.

-tria

Very good call on Gold. I didn't see that coming. Will pay attention to your calls in the future!

will let contact you if i see anything interesting on products from your country.

also wanted to add, sorry if i cause you to make less money.

cheers.

Punter,

My calls are just above the average of profitable calls, so do not pay too much attention.
Just take them into your consideration. Reading different opinions is good, it makes me think twice if I am right or wrong.

Kind regards,
-tria

~ Wayne Gretzky