Time to get 100% long (for a trade)

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#31 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 12:41 PM

The 25th of June being July Gold & Silver futures OPEX, I am not holding my breath for any meaningful rally next week. In fact IMO we drift lower once more. Will use any potential slight uptick tonight or on Monday to become only 1/2 long or even flat. But do not despair Bulls, the Cavalry is on its way to kill the Bears no later than the 26-29th of June probably. During the month of July, I do see a good and tradable rally. -tria

Edited by tria, 21 June 2015 - 12:49 PM.

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#32 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 03:33 PM

A very possibb=le rsi-T as drawn by Lee in the T-theory forum.
The 2020 high was initially called for by the genious late Terry Laundry RIP.

http://s23.postimg.o...ategic_plan.png

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

~ Wayne Gretzky

#33 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 03:51 PM

The 25th of June being July Gold & Silver futures OPEX, I am not holding my breath for any meaningful rally next week.

In fact IMO we drift lower once more. Will use any potential slight uptick tonight or on Monday to become only 1/2 long or even flat.

But do not despair Bulls, the Cavalry is on its way to kill the Bears no later than the 26-29th of June probably. During the month of July, I do see a good and tradable rally.

-tria

Well considering the sentiment etc still, rallying all next week to suck in bulls and failing at the end could be worse for most.

#34 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 08:46 PM

A very possibb=le rsi-T as drawn by Lee in the T-theory forum.
The 2020 high was initially called for by the genious late Terry Laundry RIP.

http://s23.postimg.o...ategic_plan.png

-tria

The projection just happens go run into Armstrong's pi cycle date of early Oct.... surprise surprise.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#35 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 04:37 AM

The 150 OMA holds the key for any good rally, which IMO will be penetrated after 6/29 IMO

Posted Image

Chart by Lee from the T-theory forum.

-tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#36 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 04:55 AM

$1,185 area I am buying what I sold last week. $1,205 area I am selling another 1/4th of my long Gold futures position. As of now, 3/4ths long Gold and 100% long Silver futures. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#37 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:07 AM

$1,185 area I am buying what I sold last week.
$1,205 area I am selling another 1/4th of my long Gold futures position.
As of now, 3/4ths long Gold and 100% long Silver futures.

-tria

correction.

75% long in both Gold & Silver futures

-tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#38 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:29 AM

Bought 1/4th Golf futures @ $1,191.30 for a day trade or to keep. Oversold in many small time frames. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#39 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 08:34 AM

After a very long time I am initiating a starting position in GDX and GDXJ as well. The $1,185 area was visited, albeit earlier than I thought. -tria

Edited by tria, 22 June 2015 - 08:36 AM.

~ Wayne Gretzky

#40 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 09:09 AM

No more buying till this Friday or next Monday. UGLD, USLV and August futures options are still on my buying list. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky