As I posted in another thread

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 05:53 PM

Until all the st indicators reset, I have seen this multiple times in the last year while shorts jump on every 30/60 min sell signal. I see a pull back to the 2074 area es... maybe 2070 if it gets away but when the hourly resets you better be long or have your stops in place.

We have fed warning of a hike, ISIS doing their deeds... indicators saying we should be down,... BUT NADA....

Here is an example... One of my Fav. charts courtesy of MSS.

Best

O

http://www.traders-t...howtopic=132348

#2 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:01 PM

Until all the st indicators reset, I have seen this multiple times in the last year while shorts jump on every 30/60 min sell signal. I see a pull back to the 2074 area es... maybe 2070 if it gets away but when the hourly resets you better be long or have your stops in place.

We have fed warning of a hike, ISIS doing their deeds... indicators saying we should be down,... BUT NADA....

Here is an example... One of my Fav. charts courtesy of MSS.

Best

O

http://www.traders-t...howtopic=132348

Could well be.... I think tomorrow is bears best chance at doing some damage. If it is only minimal, then we could go right back up.

But if for some reason, it gets hit hard (like below SPX 2060), then things might change...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#3 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:36 PM

Yes Sir... Exactly... 2060 is the TELL... But thinking about what they want, and the best way for them to play it would be slow grind higher say 2090-94.50 then a couple hourly candles reversing at 2075 and closing about up 2-3pts. Shorts piling on and holding. Just my guess... I'm flat and waiting, they have gotten me far to many times with this crap. O

#4 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:49 AM

You may have a point K...

Low so far 2069 ON.... Also remembering this pretty good technician...

#5 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:52 AM

Might be a good place for a quick short at the open around 2080-82 which could turn into more. I think we are within reach of a Bradley turn....

#6 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 09:37 AM

You may have a point K...

Low so far 2069 ON.... Also remembering this pretty good technician...

It is a bit of a muddled mess right now, but I had a fantastic overnight session on the 5 min pivot breaks on the futures. Went in and out a couple of times on the fun overnight volatility, as Turkey tried to start WW3. :unsure:

Amazing how the charts were perfectly setup into the "news".

Watching right now, and will see how things shake out after first half hour or so...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy