Photo

Who is better at investing? Men or Women??

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 cp1

cp1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 387 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:06 PM

https://www.yahoo.co...-114819723.html

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:08 PM

it is very obvious women are not just better, but much better...they have taken thousands of years to learn how to marry the richest man in town (which is often their

greatest investment) and you want to compete with them ? I' m joking.....I' m sure a couple of leftist female mates (mates....not friends as I just have smart friends) I had at

high school would eat me alive for this.....LOL. Now please no one tell me this is sexist and I broke the site's rules....because it' s only a joke....a pure joke. 

ah.....forgot, those who ignore gender's differences and I don' t mean just the body's structure, take a look at Darwin's work.....it is mind opening 

Edited by andr99, 18 May 2017 - 04:11 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#3 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:38 PM

That "joke" isn't funny.  It's juvenile and offensive.  

#4 TradeMark

TradeMark

• Traders-Talk User
  • 809 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:44 PM

By far, best trader I ever knew was a woman.  She had some sort of sixth sense as to when to buy, sell, cover. Not at all sure it was because she was a woman.  But surely remarkable skill . 

TM

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:03 AM

....there's too much seriousness around here it seems. OK......no problem, let's get back to the politically correct. Later today I will whip  myself....

Edited by andr99, 19 May 2017 - 02:04 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#6 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:36 AM

still, he said it was a joke , people get jumpy fast - it mirrors the market !!!

#7 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:43 AM

Claire - it may be sexist, but unfortunately what I see from the high point of equal rights women back when to today, we are going back to that old model, at least what I see in downtown manhattan- as there are less and less jobs for anyone - will it soon be a world where only robots do the work?

best,
klh

#8 Venatici

Venatici

• Traders-Talk User
  • 404 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:15 PM

I see this repeated concern about less jobs because of robots/machines/AI (Chose your flavour). Its a non issue! Yes some ppl will lose their jobs and yes it will be a drama for affected families, but it has been like that every time any innovation steps in. Throughout times, its not a 21st century exclusive event!

Looking back at every time a job/task is made redundant through innovation one cant believe people actually did such jobs. Think for example of a lift/elevator operator. blink.png

And like this example many other could be given. So dont fret about it.

Claire - it may be sexist, but unfortunately what I see from the high point of equal rights women back when to today, we are going back to that old model, at least what I see in downtown manhattan- as there are less and less jobs for anyone - will it soon be a world where only robots do the work?