Photo

Next week the start of an IT correction ?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:05 AM

.......in Europe possibly on wednesday or thursday  ? And the short signal coming from the spx ? Previously i thought late July or even August, but now the time seems to have come....

Edited by andr99, 14 July 2017 - 11:06 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:23 PM

Thks. Why?

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:10 PM

financials.....looking at Milan the pattern coming out on financials is bearish and it's coming out where it should imo. Financials are the core of Milan' s stock exchange and all European financials are linked together which means there's no surprise that the Dax financials are in similar conditions as well as the Cac financials are. Time to correct imo. The spx....? It's so manipulated that it probably might do the usual almost sideways-slightly downwards movement it often makes in this circumstances. That's what I think. I want to add that they might take even a bit longer to start to correct, but odds favour next week imo. There are not many bars left to the upside imo.

Edited by andr99, 14 July 2017 - 01:12 PM.

#4 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:38 PM

Not a snowball's chance...you keep getting stuck on things that don't matter one iota when it comes to market dynamics.

It's a real shame.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:08 AM

I want to add one consideration....my trading time frame (on stocks) is the IT time frame and my next entry (short) should last a couple of months. The recognition of certain patterns when you get to resistance or support (resistance in this case) is the basics supporting my entries. All of that is based on experience obviously. That said even the most accurate pattern can always take a slightly different form to what you are expecting even when you have correctly identified the type of pattern. So that we must speak of probabilities here. From my point of view Western stock markets (particularly Europe) are in the process of placing some sort of top (an IT top for Europe). Odds are that the top in Europe is going to occurr next week, but I am open to the possibility that it may occurr later, at the end of July. They might place it next week and start a sideways move bringing us into late July before the real correction begins. Whatever they are going to decide, from an IT perspective we are entering a dangerous two or three months on the long side. At least here in Europe, But I doubt the USA can be much stronger than Europe.    

Edited by andr99, 15 July 2017 - 12:08 AM.

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 01:59 AM

Not a snowball's chance...you keep getting stuck on things that don't matter one iota when it comes to market dynamics.

It's a real shame.

Fib

go back and read again.....''Next week the start of an IT correction....in Europe ? ''. Europe.....do you know it ? I have on my screen the whole charts of it and there is the serious possibiity  that I know what I' m saying. I also take count that they might take longer and start to move down later in the month. As for the spx it is under the drug of unlimited money printed in order to save the American farm and we all know that anytime a serious correction takes place in Europe, lately (these last few years) the spx produces a couple of farts and then resumes its uptrend substained by money produced for free. Nevertheless these spx slight corrections are often (but not always) the starting signal for Europe to correct much heavier than the spx itself. As I am focused on Europe I don' t care much about how deeply the spx can correct....or not ( I have used the question mark when I wrote ''And the short signal coming from the spx ? ''). Have a nice week end SIR.

#7 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:14 AM

It's a real shame.

Fib

'Next week the start of an IT correction....in Europe ? ''. Europe.....do you know it ?

And I say again...not a snowball's chance....

This is now the second time you have asked for help from the board in a day and have refused to take any, no less, you continue to point to supposition and nothing of technical substance in your reasons why you believe the way you do.

Have you thought of anger management classes as it seems your boorish behavior is blinding you from make gobs of money.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#8 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:26 PM

It's a real shame.

Fib

'Next week the start of an IT correction....in Europe ? ''. Europe.....do you know it ?

And I say again...not a snowball's chance....

This is now the second time you have asked for help from the board in a day and have refused to take any, no less, you continue to point to supposition and nothing of technical substance in your reasons why you believe the way you do.

Have you thought of anger management classes as it seems your boorish behavior is blinding you from make gobs of money.

Fib

this is too good....I asked for help....and probably from you.....laughing out so loudly that they can hear me on the moon..........I just wanted to hear opinions just like the polls in this forum are made for. Please give me a break, there are so many interesting things you can do without annoying my poor patience.......for example playing bridge or monopoly...or whatever you want 

#9 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:28 PM

This market is so strong, Trump policies are great for business....

I see no reason to play the short side here, UP, UP AND AWAY!! 

Edited by MikeyG, 15 July 2017 - 12:28 PM.

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#10 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 01:14 PM

....a good reason to have a break from markets...tomorrow there's the final in Wimbledon.......Federer VS Cilic..........if Federer wins he is in the legend forever