AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 11:32 AM

at 32 minutes part 2

he is releasing advance news of the next pedophile roundup,

he couldnt know this unless he gets it through trump. Trump probably

figured it out when involved with NBC, karma comes around on satanists.

nothing he says isnt real in advance, rarely has announced a mistake

the soros move on org echo chamber satanists will need a new cult overlord soon.

Jones has said the human sacrifice and cannibalism arrests coming too.

their podesta overlord with the jeffrey dahmer vicitim sculpture, this image taken from the

dommer apartment.

dahmer was probably in with them, from chicago gay bar, probably knew obama? why he was killed as soon as the got him in prison?

https://duckduckgo.c...a-art-getty.png

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#12 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 11:44 AM

part iii is their soros overlord move on hedge fund trader

from ZH yesterday:

Ex-Soros Trader Sued For Viciously Abusing Women In "Manhattan Sex Dungeon"

He beat one woman so brutally that one of her breast implants flipped.

Edited by AChartist, 04 November 2017 - 11:46 AM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#13 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:10 AM

Harvey Weinstein Hired Investigators to Spy on Accusers 

Harvey Weinstein employed private investigators to spy on his accusers and keep tabs on reporters investigating his past.

Weinstein hired Black Cube, a firm run by former Mossad agents, to collect information on Rose McGowan, who has accused Weinstein of rape. The firm employed undercover agents, one of whom posed as a women’s rights activist, to meet with McGowan and obtain information on her forthcoming book.

Weinstein employed Black Cube and Kroll, a corporate security firm, in an effort to block stories in the New Yorker and the New York Times detailing decades of allegations of sexual misconduct. 

http://variety.com/2...ers-1202608495/

--

--

The federal government created fake Internet identities to flood social media with propaganda in support of, or against, various policies, media outlets, or individuals. Fake Internet identities are also created by hired consultants and political operatives

#14 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 15,443 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:58 AM

I find this left vs right battle fascinating. But what Trump and Weinstein has shown us is that, when it comes to human vices, both the ideologies converge ! tongue.png

It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing. 

#15 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 4,314 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 10:35 AM

At first I thought this was obviously about our sexual predator in chief but it is just about A GRAD STUDENT AND A PRINCETON PROF.

By the way, I'm waiting for the stocks bot to come in here soon with the allegations against Louis C.K. while ignoring those against the Senatorial Candidate who has declared open-season on underage Alabama girls for religious purposes ("Mary was underage and she gave birth to Jesus") and its continuous avoidance of looking at America's great, "GREAT" house of sexual harassment - FOX News.

Edited by diogenes227, 10 November 2017 - 10:43 AM.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx.

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted, W.C. Fields.

#16 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 24,448 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:06 PM

It looks like Rev Billie Graham and V.P. Pence know the answer: Avoid being alone with people who might later accuse you, wrongly or rightly.