• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:06 AM

From the link:

Recently, it seems, Bioptix, Inc. changed its name to Riot Blockchain, Inc. and its stock went insane, rising from $8 to $23 in four trading days. Then quickly dropped back down as far as $13 in three days. Then wandered sideways while the Nasdaq pulled back and my three swing signals – market timing signals based on Price, Breadth and Volatility – remained on sells. When finally, the swing signals began to click in with buy signals (see the chart panel below), RIOT took off riotously again, rising 101% on the price signal, 92% on the breadth signal and 96% on the volatility signal in less than five days (again, see the chart panel below) – as Kennedy Gammage would say “buy when the market tells you.”

None of this makes any sense to me. I like to think this is three guys smoking weed in Castle Rock, Colorado, where it’s legal who get the brain stroke to go for a “blockchain” in their name because they sort of are one…and laughing at the idea. Wouldn’t that be a riot? What a stroke!

For more and the chart panel:

MARKET TIMING A RIOT!

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#2 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:08 AM

Bitcoin transactions costs have gone up to anywhere between $12-$20. It's has practically no use as a medium of exchange anymore. Forget about the fad of buying coffee at starbucks with your bitcoin, unless you don't mind paying 3 times the cost as transaction fee. Oh what about those zero transaction fees via distributed computing and eliminating the "evil" middleman and brokers. The miners are the new "Evil".

BITCOIN MINING ON TRACK TO CONSUME ALL OF THE WORLD’S ENERGY BY 2020

http://www.newsweek....rgy-2020-744036

Gimme a break.

Satoshi Nakamoto must be laughing at the ignorance and mania of the crowds !

Edited by NAV, 13 December 2017 - 06:08 AM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#3 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 09:22 AM

Bitcoin transactions costs have gone up to anywhere between $12-$20. It's has practically no use as a medium of exchange anymore. Forget about the fad of buying coffee at starbucks with your bitcoin, unless you don't mind paying 3 times the cost as transaction fee. Oh what about those zero transaction fees via distributed computing and eliminating the "evil" middleman and brokers. The miners are the new "Evil".

BITCOIN MINING ON TRACK TO CONSUME ALL OF THE WORLD’S ENERGY BY 2020

http://www.newsweek....rgy-2020-744036

Gimme a break.

Satoshi Nakamoto must be laughing at the ignorance and mania of the crowds !

Cost less than 1% for transaction of Bitcoin.... 

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world."