• 605 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:49 AM

gdxj-gld-ratio-testing-dual-breakout-lev

#1292 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 10:02 AM

LOL! Love the chart and skeleton - thx for the laugh!!!!!yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

Senor

#1293 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 10:10 AM

geopolitical markets are not my favorite , but kims father and grandfather both backed out of summits.  so i doubt this is on again off again type thing. the round # in the rear view mirror . resistance 1309 capture that and we have a shot to hold the round #.  later in the year i anticipate inflationary pressures to express themselves.   

here are 2 examples that i ran across this am  https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/24/oil-prices-set-to-soar-ahead-of-shipping-revolution.html  crude prices are firm and rising.  almost every industry has oil as the grease

rising wage pressures were prevalent in the 70s and here we have them exerting pressure in the present https://www.zerohedg...rucker-shortage

powell is set to raise rates in 3 weeks   

stagflation anyone? got gold? got silver?

dharma

#1294 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,857 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 10:37 AM

SLV flagging out...forming handle at pivot line...

Longer this goes sideways, the better the chance it breaks out upside methinks...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1295 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 605 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 11:35 AM

dollar-testing-key-breakout-level-after-

#1296 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,857 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 12:49 PM

SLV tryin' to push through 15.70. If successful, this may last time we have to deal with this number for some time to come...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1297 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 03:07 PM

is it just me  or does this market have all the ear marks of a bottom-disinterest, low volatility, very low sentiment readings.

other than a couple of us wing nuts. its difficult to impossible to arose any interest in the sector

once 1370 is taken out and then 1400 the shorts will run for cover and all the experts will find their way here

this is text book stuff

dharma

by the way i started researching white gold -WHGOF   a shawn ryan company in the yukon kinross and agnico each just took 19.9% stakes in the company.    the majors have put off buying juniors.  sooner rather than later they will start buying  just my 2c  anyway you cant give this stuff away

Edited by dharma, 24 May 2018 - 03:10 PM.

#1298 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 03:14 PM

is it just me  or does this market have all the ear marks of a bottom-disinterest, low volatility, very low sentiment readings.

other than a couple of us wing nuts. its difficult to impossible to arose any interest in the sector

once 1370 is taken out and then 1400 the shorts will run for cover and all the experts will find their way here

this is text book stuff

dharma

agreement from a fellow WINGNUT!yes.gif no one cares or believes or is even seemingly aware of this sector, I would say "disinterest" is a great word for it and at a major extreme, and there should be some very nice gains between here and 1370 "before" we even breakout, but of course that is pie in da sky stuff eh? a breakout above 1370? Nah, just can't happen......giveup.gif

NO BS

Senor

#1299 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,857 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 04:19 PM

I was pretty happy with the action on SLV today.

Now would like to see it gap over 15.70 tomorrow, and then go take out 200 day MA at 15.85.

If it does that, then likely major bottom in place.

#1300 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 02:06 AM

I see 5 waves up in GDX hourly