emerging wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#901 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,957 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:51 PM

jim rogers has been looking for 1k since 13 by his own admission he is a horrible trader  http://www.kitco.com/news/video/show/Kitco-News/1934/2018-04-16/Jim-Rogers---Before-All-This-Is-Over-Gold-Is-Going-Through-The-Roof  before its over gold is going through the roof

patience grasshopper. 

shooting war. trade war.  seems the president wants war.   war markets generally speaking get erased. i

lots of spinning plates.  

dharma

captain E wave is looking for one more small pullback here then wave 3   stu   senor any opinions http://www.321gold.c...ave041618/1.jpg

his reco buy silver now and more at 16.1

Dharma, I certainly cannot rule out one more down squiggle in that chart, especially in the overall scheme of this 4-5 yr basing pattern. However, when you look at the silver COT's and recent miner action I don't think it likely. But I do think it underscores having at least a solid core position and leaving some cashola to add "if" we did get uno more squiggle down. I do not think this "ugly bottom" as I have constantly called it is going to give any real clear patterns, but once gold clears 1380 I think we can say adios to the huge trading range. I think "looking" for one more new low and not at least having some long exposure is a mistake, we see

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 16 April 2018 - 02:55 PM.

#902 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:34 PM

This past week in gold

Jack Chan
Posted Apr 16, 2018

LINK: http://www.321gold.c...chan041618.html

1.gif

GLD – on buy signal.

2.gif

SLV – on buy signal.

3.gif

GDX – on buy signal.

4.gif

XGD.TO – on buy signal.

5.gif

CEF – on buy signal.

6.gif

GDXJ – on buy signal.

7.gif

Speculation is in bull market values.

8.gif

Speculation remains near recent new low and yet prices are holding firm.

9.gif

This is a massive bottoming pattern four years in the making, with prices currently testing resistance.

10.gif

Zooming in, it clearly shows a cup with handle pattern in progress within the larger bottoming pattern.

Summary

Long-term – on major buy signal.
Short-term – on buy signals.
Gold sector cycle is up.
COT data is supportive for overall higher metal prices.
We are holding long-term positions.

Peace
johngeorge

#903 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,957 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 08:20 AM

added some silver oriented stuff pre-market, now 35% long, as always DYODD

Senor

#904 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,957 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 08:53 AM

kept adding, now 40% long

BSing away

Senor

#905 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 09:41 AM

trying to turn SLV 15.70 from resistance into support here....multiple back tests of 15.70, with last one just a few minutes ago..

IF that last test continues to hold, Silver may be about ready to go....

Back below that, and I would think bulls have fumbled the ball....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#906 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:55 AM

quiet before the storm. lots of possibilities right here.  one more trip  down, cannot be ruled out.  silver trying to break free.    watch the middle east. lots of oil . lots of factions. lots of different sides to the story.  trade wars brewing . shooting wars  a horrible possibility.  debt mounting .   a bunch of crazed leaders. 

watching  waiting long

dharma

#907 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:34 AM

fwiw, hadik has 4/19 as the day of aggression. 

dharma

#908 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 12:14 PM

Adding to core positions today.  I like what I see regarding time and technicals.                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Peace
johngeorge

#909 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 02:51 PM

april 19 is the day the shanghai exchange started trading gold  2 yrs ago, which is now a catalyst to dismantle the petro dollar . oil for yuan , yuan for gold

here is a lst of events that have happened on april 19-http://www.thepeople.../april19th.html

dharma 

what will do w/the direct confrontation of usa , france, uk taking out syrian sites????

cyber !?

#910 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 05:10 PM

looking at all  the charts i would say wave 2 ended on apr 5. if that is correct 

we should be up . this has been a super challenging excursion we have bee on

now is the time to sit tight  imo . 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal