bitcoin altcoins tokens

• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#151 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 05:15 PM

Trading BCH here, looking for a couple thousand move up or more.

#152 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:28 PM

clif, start about 1:08 for hashgraph and then qanon

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#153 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:44 PM

was buying a little Fuel and will add DLT now it has the pattern I liked in others.

PPP may be a homerun, DGPT is on crptopia but so much more expensive now.

And there goes REQ and DLT, maybe BQX next and I'm at new in the terrible correction.

It might be there is one hard drop though in a couple days to set the overall slingshot,

I just wont watch being fully loaded.

Well I am $30 off the account high awful correction

Edited by AChartist, 10 January 2018 - 07:46 PM.

#154 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:18 PM

Fake rally, looking for new lows. Left .5 BCH on just in case they can manage to keep the sellers away.

PLR getting sold like I expected. Pays to just sell the parabolic runs and wait for the 50% drop, haven't seen

one yet that doesn't, 5 wave runs can get the top close enough.

#155 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:31 AM

I'm on the 300cubits ICO list for March, supply chain, already working product beta

Tomorrow could be the bottom, or Saturday, then 50-100% slingshot moves while they arent paying attention.

It takes hours to move stuff around crappy exchanges, Im just locked and loaded like always.

The good one is DLT not clif high item, maybe Fuel working, and REQ has good relative strength flagging out I hope this

is a good one in the spring wave because I have alot from way early prices, retirement trade size.

Its only going to take a few great ones but I have an awful lot of diversification too and I like them.

Blockcat moving, CAT on ED, BKCAT on cryptopia, 

Edited by AChartist, 11 January 2018 - 07:32 AM.

#156 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:56 AM

https://www.reuters....t-idUSKBN1F002A

If many more of these countries ban crypto then most will just go back to early 2017 levels. Right now what is happening is everyone that 

bought millions of coins cheap last year are cashing out, plus the fear of government bans/regulation. I think this is something Clif is 

underestimating, the fact a country can just shut this stuff down, game over. Governments are not just going to hand over control to the

people, they have the power, military, police, the people have nothing and must do as told.

#157 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:06 PM

the SK thing was bs, is some deepstate trying to get it in, as soon as one "official" said it his boss said it wasnt true,

they been scamming the slaves like this since $1 bitcoin.

#158 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:14 PM

Fear of missing out is just as powerful as fear of loss. DCN and TRON are getting decimated as well other stronger names

not far behind. The action is dead, feeble buying attempts met with relentless steady selling. The buyers from last year see no reason

anymore to hold for the long term, there has been nothing of this magnitude since 2015. It's a secular bear market, not a correction

What takes stocks 10 years to recover takes crypto 6-18 months. I'm afraid a lot of these marginal tokens will end up almost worthless

and blue chips back to November levels. I'm down another 10% today and bitcoin hasn't even broken 13k yet. I don't have the nerves or

economic means to withstand more than a 35-40% portfolio hit. Already down 25%. I'm heavy in DCN and TRON is one reason but 

also have a lot of pillar, SNT and REQ. Selling near the highs removes all this downside risk.

#159 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:03 PM

alot of turnage going on, salt, ethos, lumens, loopring, Modom some early leaders.

as a benchmark the binance acct is down 10%

I only left $250 in tron as a tracking position but could buy some soon if I release some gainers.

Edited by AChartist, 11 January 2018 - 10:06 PM.

#160 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:38 PM

heres another source like coin mkt cap to sort by volume.

I bought back the part of req that I sold earlier, bought some good things with it.

I think i need to find something to sell part for more ethos.

maybe tomorrow is down some more again I dont know.

Qwark up 19% today and I was adding a few times in the week, blockcat +50%, these things help the balance

and I had alot of them all week up until today, skimmed some off each high becuase I knew Jan 13 was coming.

I'm sure tron will be ok in longer term is coming off ICO hype.

Some historic surge could be happening in Feb and maybe in early Feb, and before that clif said Jan ends well.

https://coincodex.com/

Edited by AChartist, 11 January 2018 - 10:39 PM.