• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#131 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 10:03 PM

I took a small start in MOD, not webbot item.

I am interested in building up several in the supply chain field, may be able to work more on that if I get some 

PPT sold around 95 target.

Oh, the account is up today, terrible decline. But I will be a little more careful about expected jan 13 pullback.

huge volume came into propy is a webbot. I can imagine this should be a huge value to buy and sell a home in bitcoin,

what is the price discovery for that? There are others in the field but this is the webbot item. Its on ED or Liqui both suck.

the way these exchanges suck speaks to what pillar will mean, and maybe Ethos but Pillar is the webbot item run by a

silicon valley veteran startup CEO.

Edited by AChartist, 08 January 2018 - 10:06 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#132 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 10:43 PM

my dgpt is up 6x quickly when I was thinking to add some before but delayed because of etherdelta problems, too late but may get

a look around Jan 13 pullback. I just like buy and hold when so early in the generational bull mkt with perfect breadth, would never see it coming 24/7 mkt.

Probably not too late for Grid+ for a foundational long term position.

The verge buy and 0x add were timely a lot turning up maybe overnight or tomorrow will be good.

I forgot to mention a small start in loopring last week I think Friday. Will add next pullback.

I just love this stuff, will start researching future ICOs more but everytime I did seemed redundant to something or was too expensive where I

got use to 30 cent ico I have to recalibrate price expectations. I will jump on any new webbot ico recs.

Need to find a source tracking ICOs when released.

I am all about pillar now they were real close to release until the intel password cia scam they have to mitigate,  maybe this month.

Edited by AChartist, 08 January 2018 - 10:44 PM.

#133 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:03 PM

pretty sure plr wont be released this week, look for any kind of dip with Jan 13 to load up, I think I have 25,000 of them

could try round it up, only way that will work if I can sell some highs coming up just parts of profitable positions and catch what

could be a w4 if plr dipped one time. W4s have been easy, volume low is 1st down then sets inv hs barely even a lower head.

I can see PLR doing 10 to start. One coin buys one house how many do I need sheesh.

Probably need a good bit of ADA before things launch mid Feb.

#134 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:42 PM

Hopefully my funds arrive tomorrow so I can start repairing all the sell damage I've done.  I have a $1500 trading lot I will keep 

trading with, the rest goes into buy and hold, maybe skim 1-2% off highs to pick up new items. The problem with Clif High picks is 

almost none of them are cheap because many more people are subscribers and they jump as soon as the report is out. The only exception is DIM, which I plan on adding 150-200k of them and take a chance while they are cheap and not moving. Tired of chasing breakouts making my money go nowhere paying double. After this there is no more money ever from deposits, all up to the crypto market. I guess even small lot positions up to 100 may make something if one day they go up to $1,000. If we have a correction, can't watch much too tempting to get defensive and mess stuff up.

Edited by CLK, 08 January 2018 - 11:42 PM.

#135 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:47 PM

scanning through the position charts to see what I could sell for distribution, love it all cant sell a thing, 

alot of potential w4 type W bottoms, or flags, or inv hs, all of it good all of it prone to slingshot thats

why I never sell any but dont have new cash.

the panic is to sell some ppt if it comes to me, pay the 401k loan to take a new 20k loan in time to buy 

2nd week of Feb. I hope PPT gives me 96 by end of week.

#136 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:50 PM

Hopefully my funds arrive tomorrow so I can start repairing all the sell damage I've done.  I have a $1500 trading lot I will keep 

trading with, the rest goes into buy and hold, maybe skim 1-2% off highs to pick up new items. The problem with Clif High picks is 

almost none of them are cheap because many more people are subscribers and they jump as soon as the report is out. The only exception is DIM, which I plan on adding 150-200k of them and take a chance while they are cheap and not moving. Tired of chasing breakouts making my money go nowhere paying double. After this there is no more money ever from deposits, all up to the crypto market. I guess even small lot positions up to 100 may make something if one day they go up to $1,000. If we have a correction, can't watch much too tempting to get defensive and mess stuff up.

But in this case could be good to have cash to scoop buys during 1st two weeks of Feb trading range. 

I wonder if January effect is good for cryptos. A dip Jan 13 ends the month high,

Trading range two weeks and launches mid Feb is what is sounds like from clif.

I do not think Jan 13 is a sell is a buy the dip unfortunately have to sell just a little to work with on Jan 13.

Edited by AChartist, 08 January 2018 - 11:50 PM.

#137 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:53 PM

I'm going to bitcoin cash in coinbase for transactional, transfers real cheap btc prohibitive, but

I do need some btc for saving never pay to move it around. I'll put new btc in gemini, coinbase for bch

for transfering.

#138 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:58 PM

But in this case could be good to have cash to scoop buys during 1st two weeks of Feb trading range. 

I wonder if January effect is good for cryptos. A dip Jan 13 ends the month high,

I do not think Jan 13 is a sell is a buy the dip unfortunately have to sell just a little to work with on Jan 13.

Yes, but will the blue chips like PLR even be phased by the trading range ? Could be $2 by the time it gets here.

#139 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:31 AM

I think bitcoin needs to test the crash lows to get this downtrend out of the way, need a flush out maybe to 8,000.

#140 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:21 PM

the pillar wallet was due 2nd week of Jan but said delayed to address the intel cia scam. I could be anytime I would try to trade around it, January to 

still close the month well too. I will look to add some plr tonight if I can find something I can stomach to sell maybe to sell the easy gains in loopring tonight

can do anything now on work hours.

remember all the superior technologies that clinton judges killed off, violating their patents and copyright for racketeering monopoly overlords,

mostly microsoft and intel,

blockchain is the answer to satanism

Yes, but will the blue chips like PLR even be phased by the trading range ? Could be $2 by the time it gets here.