• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#41 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 11:53 AM

I guess my new idea is build up Ubiq and Qwark as a pair.

I hate that ICO will give you 100 tokens for 1 LTC, when one ether use to buy 3000-4000 tokens.

Thats why I am not parting with original positions.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#42 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 12:26 PM

The 1.5% adoption number now vs.13% later in the year, if that means 1000% for the main coins could be 10,000% for the leader tokens.

I will try to add back to 50 PPT but am hoping HVN makes up the difference for the populous I sold, it should make it to 10-100 if populous hits 1000.  

#43 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:02 PM

Binance has serious login issues, maybe they are down.

#44 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 06:53 PM

Looks like DGB is going to be slow to move up. It just doesn't have much acceptance yet.

Needs to be listed on Coinbase and directly compete with the rest. Etherium is faster than 

bitcoin or litecoin, I don't know why people don't like investing in it.

#45 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:01 PM

public beta next week on Veri, I will probably not try this beta unless I start a small sum. I would like to catch an market low point so 

maybe I would try if near Jan 13  was a lowpoint.

Big investors can buy the tokens from him over counter. Then the idea is when the tokens are consumed in the investment duration,

they are returned to the veritaseum company and resold. Ultimately when all are in use invested in the system, the price of one will be veri high.

new reggie moving the public beta up to this or next week.

#46 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:40 PM

Oh DGB is due to rip anytime, SNT is a good one now too.

Added some Ubiq

#47 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:02 PM

What I get is that the platform guides people to the right cryptos for what they are looking to invest in. 

What I don't understand is how and what do they know about crypto that people can't either figure out on

their own or follow Clif High's recommendations for a fraction of the cost ? Someone has to load the system

with research or it's set up somehow like Clif's system. It's set up to guide people that have no clue but how is it

superior to other methods of picking the right investments ? I think you have to actually use the system to see

what's going on, 400% gain sounds good but what are the drawdown percentages.

#48 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:34 PM

What I get is that the platform guides people to the right cryptos for what they are looking to invest in. 

What I don't understand is how and what do they know about crypto that people can't either figure out on

their own or follow Clif High's recommendations for a fraction of the cost ? Someone has to load the system

with research or it's set up somehow like Clif's system. It's set up to guide people that have no clue but how is it

superior to other methods of picking the right investments ? I think you have to actually use the system to see

what's going on, 400% gain sounds good but what are the drawdown percentages.

Reggie is a top fundamental analyst, the products he offers will be properly validated. He is also selling this research privately.

so that spending a token on the program is paying for his research. What we can expect a self fulfilling prophecy that Veri investors

alone will move those companies. He is just starting with a crypto portfolio but will eventually tokenize everything.

And there appears to be a 100 to 200 to one leverage, I dont know how he is doing that but that is a benefit if certain enough about 

direction.

#49 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:09 PM

Yeah, I saw the 1:100 veri eth leverage on the tutorial. So it's better to invest in the system rental whatever, if I can get to understand how it's done vs. just buying veri and keeping in a wallet for investment, especially if there is leverage involved.

CTR is moving up again, I sold off down to 1800, wish I had the other 1000 back. I think it's going to $100 this year.

Edited by CLK, 02 January 2018 - 09:09 PM.

#50 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:38 PM

Not that he know who I am he may know of me as a 6 year steady customer I'm going to say something to 

the effect we need an ICO focused report.

review reports some sleepers I may have mentioned some

I didnt see Tron.

Dim with XEM blockchain, said is a keeper. is a dual currency system indented to achieve stability in the currency token with growth in the coin, it is a mosaic of two dim tokens, one is parent Dim Coin and other is Dim token.

I'm not sure how it works and doesnt probably have any real use applications yet.

need to watch for trading to start on Xinfin, will be government procurement which is huge when legacy systems fail

0xproject is the ZRX token I have, recommended ico, is an exchange/wallet cross currencies

SpectiveVR SIG token, to dominate media streaming after 2020, ICO just finished I missed it

DGPT digipulse, digital asset inheritage service, it was an expensive ICO I have some moving up

Obits, the future blockchain obituaries, I dont have any