Possible markets' path

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:13 PM

might be linked to guess who....italy. We have the political elections on the 4th of march. Very probably the leftists will be wiped out and I thank my personal pagan deity called Fortune if it is forever (but bingo would be if also the political forces linked to the clergy were wiped out forever) and as a consequence there would be a government where the so called anti europeists might have a large part of it. I bet European markets would be shocked and the nice...oh so nice...German lady too. Her toy, the modern revisitation of the Holy Roman Empire, ruled by her as the King of Franks ruled the ancient one, would be half broken....and the game might become much more difficult for her. Obviously the finance that counts would attack the italian economy as punishment and we might have two or three turbulent months to say the least.....So definitely, Milan down, Europe down and due to markets' inter-relations....spx down

So the possible path is....bounce until early march...then down for a couple of months 

Edited by andr99, 13 February 2018 - 04:17 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard