• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,998 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 03:27 PM

yo mark is this board restricted to day traders?   are nite traders or position traders permitted?    just askin....it seems only day trading short sellers hold sway here....and to be fair only unmoderated real time trades are worth anything   and since im under moderation..it seems unfair that i am blasted for my long term outlook and or position trades......since i feel im wasting my time providing insights to this bull market....im taking some time off  (goin to PR for 2 week vacation)  leaving this board ....except of course for you fib and mss....  to the floundering coin flippin day traders who   sorry to say  only present percentage gains  and what that means in real money i dont know ....well......if i missed a few sorry    ill let the door hit me in the arse......giveup.gifoh and 2 others things before i go      WATCH THE SKY   ..6750N0    ps ......  SNORT

Don, I have to think you get blasted for the WAY you present your LT outlook and position trades. I wish I felt comfortable taking you off moderation because I'd love to see you trade short-term.

I do have the seed of an idea, however, that might interest you, if you're willing to experiment with me. Message me when you get back in if you are.

You know I have respect and affection for you... otherwise I'd not have tolerated some of what I have.

Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#12 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:02 PM

Until we start making lower highs on my IWM and NYSE tracking charts I'll call this a Bull Market. So one could say for now the top is in until it's not.  I BTFD too on this last sell-off using VXF, but I sold after Friday's failure for IWM to close above the 50 DMA . So, if IWM can't make a new high in the months ahead then we just might have already started a new Bear Market.

We shall see how it plays out.

For the record about making LT guesses:   I don't since I'm not an investor or trend trader.   I'm a ST and day-trader so it doesn't really matter to me what happens LT. It's ODAAT for me, and it's been nice trading both ways  the last few weeks.  

Good luck to traders next week.

http://stockcharts.c...087&a=578468058

Edited by robo, 18 February 2018 - 10:07 PM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#13 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:09 PM

http://stockcharts.c...383&a=578084217

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#14 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:13 PM