266 replies to this topic

#121 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 04:08 PM

>>>>

If you see any more you think might be like that let me know, I never got in on any ICO's, besides MFG, seems that's where the real gains are

instead of after they hit the open market. I think the cycle top in Dec. and Jan. hit ICO's hard and they were crushed the first day on the market, unlike now and back in Aug.-Oct. I loaded up on BANCA, (The Wall Street on Blockchain) looking really strong, big float but I don't care, if it hits $1 I'm good. Working on 1000 of XRP and bought some of BTC,LTC,BCH,ETH, fair amount of EOS and OMG. IOTA, did add a little PPT some are just too expensive for my money.

<<<<<<

some say ltc comes on later in year super early next year. 

I only picked up some ico from that latest webbot reports, it was xinfin from cliff, said it was going to be huge in the government procurement,

syncfab was from Berwick, blocklancer was from JSNIP4 not necessarily that reliable, debitum was also from clif. Those were the only four lately before that was PPP from cliff.

Clifs wife is sick and said next report later June. I really dont have any more good sources for ICO, I do subscribe to Berwick but honestly havent read last two reports yet but will.

Crazy busy at work and travelled to daughters wedding recently, been a little sick of crypto mkt but stayed with the plan and watching charts and buying what looked right I just did it

by discipline even though I was sick of it consuming my life.

PPT is going to be the generational wealth, EOS isnt suppose to be that great hard to say when this tops but early in its life is going to be some negatives and go way down some say.

Of course can look for technical lows in xinfin my cycle looks like late May is the buy of a lifetime and June is the homerun. I have been buying alot of things, tron, ada, walton, etc.

I think tomorrow is the day I take some off but can go another week. Even if this continues up another week is a big low in late May worth waiting on and lining up for.

I have been watching and rerunning cycle often,

it is showing hints of a large drop to late May right when that calculation forms up negative it moves up enough to

keep cycles alive, it is a pivot that small change re-calculates up and down short term but that late May low looks severe.

therefore it needs some good strength now and through tomorrow to live another week. If it was going to top, tomorrow should be the high day.

Really good breadth and some big moves in tokens occuring every day.

just buy macd drops toward zero with higher low and some of them are 40% overnight.

As of now tomorrow can be a big day up and worth taking some off and possible to stay alive another week but likely by end of May and that would be the

homerun to buy right.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#122 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 04:23 PM

To me, cycles are plotted based on past movements, I just don't think it's reliable as nobody can predict where price will go.

I'm going to keep trading the Renko chart, yeah 1500 point drawdown is a lot, but better than guessing at where price will be.

I've lost over $100k in my trading due to trying to predict where price will go, now I just follow it and take my drawdowns at the turns.

You can get cheap prices picking lows and they could get thousands of points cheaper too, better to just wait for the turn. At least you

can see the leaders after the turn, not before and would be putting money into worthless coins. Most of Clif's picks just are not moving

much, at least the ones I bought.

Edited by CLK, 28 April 2018 - 04:23 PM.

#123 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 04:25 PM

zrx has been a persistent steady one, I think it was 5 cents ICO,

SNT has good accumulation volume and Salt.

pretty good move in siacoin there too with volume, alot good. POE setup too.

Edited by AChartist, 28 April 2018 - 04:33 PM.

#124 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 04:34 PM

I'ts not fair to keep talking about ICO prices, what are they doing now ? All time highs yet ? No. I'm buying strength, new leaders,

coins making new all time highs.

#125 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 04:59 PM

Ethos wallet in beta, also digipulse live July 1,

is the season they are going live, I think PPT is live mid May ceo said something important coming out May 1.

Paypex is a rare one at all time high I dont know the whole story on it. Made a good trade coming out on exchange, sold 2/3 and kept 1/3

buy and hold mostly works best because I probably spent the 2/3 on something that went down. Digipulse is such an important and needed inheritance product for

these unconventional assets.

https://www.ethos.io/universal-wallet/

https://blog.digipul...te-f1ad878606e9

#126 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 05:03 PM

weekly macd is a good tool working on these look at Aeron on binance chart.

#127 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 08:09 PM

remote viewer EOS

I just exactly bought some SNT in time, and do it pretty regularly on others, its pretty easy the way these trade.

Edited by AChartist, 28 April 2018 - 08:11 PM.

#128 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 08:23 PM

he is starting a service for remote viewing cryptos, working with bix weir.

bix theory is that greenspan is satoshi. greenspan was never an economist was the programmer that invented fintech and the plan (crypto) to replace fiat.

one model is to have the crypto markets running in time for all the trash paper to find a place to burn it up before it collapsed in hyperinflation as gold was not

going to be viable in digital world or in machine currency, the currency AI machines can use autonomously.

I also was adding a little lumens although not quite early enough sold it for good gain off the low at about this price and recently rebought it.

I use skimmed profits for timely chart ideas and regularly pick up small lots of PPT.

Edited by AChartist, 28 April 2018 - 08:25 PM.

#129 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 08:52 PM

with this breadth tomorrow is an elevated near term cycle peak can be a big day tomorrow.

recalculated cycle with this btc price improvement, it can continue 8 more days but then it is more of

a change after this immediate cycle peak.

#130 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 10:07 PM

the binance acct is up 10% since I checked this morning. I doubt yet before late May low my benchmark of a new high

should be well before btc makes a new high. Could I do it if this extended 8 more days. So much of my long term holds

spiked today when they had to, waves, walton, tron, ada, AE, status. And so many more prone could help tomorrow.

its the lesson from the old days of a real stock mkt, it all happens in one day and that only works for the buy and hold

broad best holdings in the top 100. One I will have to pay up for at some point even a small lot by end of May is QTUM.

I did not add any money to binance since the crash and even take some out sometimes for bills.

I hate to say for the expected late May low I may have to use tether for a short time,

within about 8 days.

Edited by AChartist, 28 April 2018 - 10:10 PM.