Start new crypto thread VI

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#141 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 06:04 AM

This is not the same and not as bearish, but the move could be done.

0IXQqDz.png

#142 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 06:23 PM

There is a good chance the bear is back or this is a big wave 2 correction under way. EOS getting crushed.

I got stopped out of a couple adds today so that's it for me. Sold all my big holdings except still have 10k Tron and 

2 mill DCN, close stop on DIM, the rest is just small lot don't care positions.

#143 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 08:39 PM

the cycles is bad through May possible day or two bounce coming is all.

PPT sold first $200k invoice today, Tron platform is opening, PPP demonstrated beta today announced deals with debitum and intuit, integration into quickbooks.

much more.

all this has occult crapping their pants so mt gox trustee selling likely timed to break momentum here

also saying trustee bought BCH so the selling will be less concentrated less obvious

Edited by AChartist, 30 April 2018 - 08:45 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#144 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 08:51 PM

That's what they do, sell on news, all new investors buy the events while everyone else sells to them.

Sold about all my Tron, PPT, DIM. I'm not an investor anymore with crypto, if I miss out, so be it, my 

money is safe and there will always be another trade. It's all about capital preservation, not sitting around

counting my millions that haven't arrived yet and may never. Not going to be the same as the last run 

for me.

#145 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 03:14 AM

alot of token charts still look good, the cycle low doesnt always cause low prices but can be bad potential in May and tokens

dont have to follow the btc cycles. I just want to have some liquidity if late May is low then June cycles are syncronized up

very well.. They may want to throttle the main coins in May while accumulating the tokens under the cover which really

are the real deal are the business and more important than the coins.

#146 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 04:48 PM

tokens not giving up, bch macd short term good, btc cycles recalculated vascilating every time when negative

potential the mkt does enough to stay alive, it is medium term cycle up saving it while the longer down cycles

bottom by later May. It can walk right through the trough that way without damage, it can have a late drop with the end of the low cycles

would still expect that a late May buy if it doesnt go down by then.

Just to keep the tokens, bought a little more bch which clif said would be coming into favor, and ltc macd looks right

alot can propel off an macd kiss, or an ugly failure right at a critical moment. I bought a little.

The ones that cant get listed on exchanges are the real damage to pedocult, are PPP, Veri, and PPT, bidding has started for invoices on PPT

platform already cult may fight it here yet EOS goes up on bad news about security vulnerability. All of it is bs, buy and hold.

Edited by AChartist, 02 May 2018 - 04:50 PM.

#147 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 07:24 PM

Well I'm back to buy and hold, the sell off got bought so far. Loaded up on DIM,BANCA added back some EOS and TRON.

I had hopes for Hive, had 50k at one point now only 5k, maybe along with PPT they will get their business running soon.

Edited by CLK, 02 May 2018 - 07:25 PM.

#148 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 03:46 AM

Defensive now, EOS and TRON took big hits, sold both. Market barely hanging on, could crash any day.

#149 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:49 AM

Main coin rally all of a sudden, tokens doing nothing. Bought back 1 ETH,  wish I still had my BCH.

#150 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 11:18 AM

Tokens ok some appear down v. ETH, most up 5% plus, some great ones just doubled theta yesterday in time, Veri kicked in others etc,

They way they rotate just have to have a lot them as I do buy and hold. So many of mine are making steps up different ones different days.

I may do more short term small lots since its working sold ontology high yesterday but still plan to have liquidity avail for late May will have to sell parts in week or so

I just hate having to use theta.

JSNIP has connected with some psychics that are hitting if you want short term trades and can agree or justify them technically

they have been hitting.

I had just been buying LTC over a week, BCH biggest main coin holding.