• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 06:51 PM

From the Link:

Now the all-important long-term breath has also turned positive.

This is very bullish.

And yet, price has to yet to break of its nearly two weeks of consolidation – see the box on the chart below. With today’s general-market surge it is once again challenging the top of its range and appears poised to break through to higher highs. Tomorrow could be key. If SPY breaks out, it will no doubt take the rest of the market with it. The first objective would be that red trend line across the tops of the recent pullback.

For more and the chart:

SPY ready to run to the upside

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#2 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 04:37 AM

From the Link:

This is very bullish.

And yet, price has to yet to break of its nearly two weeks of consolidation – see the box on the chart below. With today’s general-market surge it is once again challenging the top of its range and appears poised to break through to higher highs. Tomorrow could be key. If SPY breaks out, it will no doubt take the rest of the market with it. The first objective would be that red trend line across the tops of the recent pullback.

For more and the chart:

https://pbs.twimg.co...EZgX0AAGWOu.jpg

#3 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:38 AM

From the Link:

This is very bullish.

For more and the chart:

When the time comes...An update:

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."