Posted 08 July 2018 - 09:25 PM

9147078_2145d8b7840e4ff65b93ebe5b11a8369

https://www.siliconi...?msgid=31692561

#2 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 09:10 AM

My main tools are Cycles, Sentiment and Historical patterns Cheif.  I can see that this is not your chart, but it does indicate that someone has over looked the long term pattern to support their position.  The pattern indicates the trend line is approached twice during the Secular Bear Market Cycle on the chart. Unless it's different this time.... 

This cycle is extended, and distorted,  due to the free money, and Buy Backs that didn't happen during the other cycles.  We shall see see how it plays out, but that's what I see when I look at that LT chart. I trade VXF and made lots of money too during this current cycle. However, the pattern is clear, and traders should stay nimble during this current move up....  Of course that's just my opinion based on what I see on this chart ONLY.

Good investing Cheif - I know you are not trading....

Flat VXF again...

Take Care!

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#3 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 09:15 AM

It really has been a nice run since the 2009 low....  SNORT!  No shorting in this account and I only use VXF....

Have a nice day....

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 09:24 AM

My main tools are Cycles, Sentiment and Historical patterns Cheif.  I can see that this is not your chart, but it does indicate that someone has over looked the long term pattern to support their position.  The pattern indicates the trend line is approached twice during the Secular Bear Market Cycle on the chart. Unless it's different this time.... 

This cycle is extended, and distorted,  due to the free money, and Buy Backs that didn't happen during the other cycles.  We shall see see how it plays out, but that's what I see when I look at that LT chart. I trade VXF and made lots of money too during this current cycle. However, the pattern is clear, and traders should stay nimble during this current move up....  Of course that's just my opinion based on what I see on this chart ONLY.

Flat VXF again...

Take Care!

you just know im not trading....ye of so little faith       https://www.siliconi...htxt=opex short

#5 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 09:46 AM

Flat VXF again...

Take Care!

you just know im not trading....ye of so little faith       https://www.siliconi...htxt=opex short

LOL... Ok, maybe you do.

Good trading Brother!

#6 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 09:51 AM

#7 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:06 AM

We shall see!  Mainly for investors. John makes some good points, but I'n not an investor so not much on the video for me...

http://www.mauldinec...eed-train-wreck

Edited by robo, 09 July 2018 - 10:09 AM.

#8 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:30 AM

ive got reams of those bearish prognostigations from all kinds of so called professionals    ....you shud know better than to listen to these worry worts

#9 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 11:32 AM

ive got reams of those bearish prognostigations from all kinds of so called professionals    ....you shud know better than to listen to these worry worts

LOL....  I hear yeah Cheif!  One thing you can be sure of Cheif. I only read post from those that can provide sound data and facts, and I take trades from NO ONE!  John is on my Short List of those I read and follow. The facts and patterns I see gives me the opinion this market is currently in a possible topping process and those facts continue to increase.  That doesn't mean I don't trade from the long side. What it does mean is I'm staying very nimble when trading this market.

Good trading Brother!

7806.60 is the next target for these BOTs....

Edited by robo, 09 July 2018 - 11:37 AM.

#10 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 12:46 PM

so robo....who told u this?  >he facts are that this market is in a topping process are those facts continue to increase<